BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Monday, October 22, 2018

News.... or a.....teaser.........? Anyways it's about my Secondlife

Something new today!!
Instead of an update on happenings within my RL that effect something...Oh hey check this out my RL schedule is oh...Um...CLEAN! Nothing effecting RL and SL together in one big old hot mess!!
.....BUT....
I have a SL teaser that will be making waves very soon...
It' sink or swim baby and I'm the Great White Shark leading the expedition!

Anyways let get into it and take a bite shall we? 
Lets....

A lot of changes in Secondlife....Well for me it should be fun....

I wont divulge what I'm working on or the people involved with the projects until it comes full circle and I'm figuring it could all happen by November at the earliest and or December at the latest. Two things in which I love will be getting better for me and or (or both) coming back to me again!

And no....
1.) For the idiots hoping it has to do with my husband and I splitting up...NO CHANCE of that ever happening....Sorry....Not Sorry!

  2.) No, I'm NOT losing my sim, club, home or stores...Thats pretty damn secure so once again....Sorry....Not Sorry!

3.) No, I haven't lost all my friends....The only "friends" I've lost are the ones that were fake energy vampires...Good riddance!

4.) And for the idiots that think Tati my daughter, my friend Akiko, her husband, Lourie and Bratty and a few others are my alts, They aren't my alts...Do I have alts? Yes, a shit load mostly business alts now days....HOWEVER 99.9% of the time when I am online I'm on VioletCrush Bravin or VioletCrush Resident.

So with that said, I'd say that I am sorry for urinating on your leg and telling you it's raining but usually your the kind of people I couldn't be bothered to give phaq about.....So 0 phaqs given!

As for peaceful reconciliation of friendships.....
I have tried to be the bigger person and do the right thing by trying to make the effort of talking to the two people I'm speaking of....I'm sure they watch my blog to see if there is any Easter Eggs for them that would give them a laugh but sadly there isn't any and there wont be any. Once Again....Sorry....Not Sorry!
One didn't bother to even try to reconciliate and thats fine I wish you well with your RL and your SL. 

AND NOW FOR THE OTHER ONE....
 I did notecard her, for it to only start her harassing me again lol so childish....
What I have to say to you is....
Neo gat-eun salamdeul-eul-wihan chugbog-eun eobsda.

So, I have tried and I have failed and that is ok....

Words of wisdom from a good friend....
Sometimes we have to fall and pick ourselves up again to realize what we lost in the first place...In most cases the reason we lose the lost is because it wasn't really ours or never meant to be within our axis (our being).
-- Anonymous to the cyber world.

And to Anonymous to the cyber world....
gomabseubnida, aneun neoleul salanghae nae chingu

I'll divulge more when things are happening and the first one will be happening Nov 27th at 6:00 PM SLT which I am ecstatic about since I'm already involved in it but just immersing myself a little more in something I love and want to grow with. 

It's time that my SL and what time I do spend inwold matches my real life happiness and it's time I stop heralding power to the ones that I've let have dominate it....

"There's a knock on the door....
Who is it?
It's fate calling....
And....
It's time that I reclaim everything I once had and had it stripped from me by a bunch of malicious amkae's!"

"Snake Eyes....
I see you! 
And.......
I'm coming for everyone of you!"

Anyways as for updates....
I won't have anymore until on or about Nov 27th 2018 or a few days after,
Rest assure that when I do I will just divulge everything!

Good luck racking your brains trying to figure out what I am going to do... because it will never enter your mind...
And could shock you once it all goes down.

❤ Enjoy! ❤
바이올렛 드래곤 
(violetcrush.bravin)