BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, May 2, 2021

Upscale Apartment In China Town

-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
Annyeonghaseyo 안녕하세요
Konnichiwa こんにちは
Ciao
Hello
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
NOTICE:
I do RAW shots without editing when showcasing an item or using an amazing background I've purchased or created myself for a blog set and these need to be seen in TRUE LIGHT. The only editing are the lighting, and the environment that was laid out for the scene. This photo is untouched by a photo editing program! 
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
Recently I decided to invest more time into RP in Second Life. I had attempted to start prior to the pandemic (Corona-Virus or Covid-19). I didn't get very far into it and I'd lost a lot of ambition for Second Life and even in Real Life due to the new caging events that was for our own safety. I wouldn't say or call it depression but I would call it a hell of a lot of boredom, especially for someone life me who is on the go all of the time (I do hope this returns soon, I miss the adventures of real life). As time progresses and more people are vaccinated the virus lessens, while many people refuse to get the shot (Anti-Vaxers) if this is you, Sorry, Not Sorry. Just put your tin foil hats on and get the damn vaccine already, it's not a political who did it, it's a Universal lets get rid of it so we can live life normally again!
Anyways, I decided to actually invest time into the new world of Rollplay, for the most part it seems good, interesting but it is lacking in body count where I chose to go, 
If more people would get involved I believe this could be a hell of a lot of fun!
I'll show you my Upscale Apartment In China Town. I even have a garage that houses my Lamborghini and Japan Racer motorcycle. I have a DJ Job, I'm A Bartender, I'm a Lieutenant in the Paradise City Cartel, I've applied to the police department, I will open my own Law firm, And I am seriously considering becoming a media news person who can go live on site and do live news broadcasting and reporting. I have a Paradise City Drivers License and a FOID Card since I am a member of the cartel and well let's face it a girl has got to protect herself living in the city.
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
A little about my character,
Soo-Yun Kim (Kim is the family name or last name to westerners)
 Name: Soo-Yun Kim
Authenticity: Asian American
Age: 22
DOB: 8/18/1999
Siblings: Only child
Nickname: 아기 (Agi)
Sex: Female
Boyfriend: Miki Tran (deceased)
Born: Florida, Orlando
Student Info: Major - Criminal Law & Justice, Journalism (Orlando Florida & Seoul South Korea certified)
Car: Bentley Continental GT, Lamborghini Aventador & Masarati Al'Fieri Polar, Chevy Corvette & Camaro, Pontiac Trans Am & Thunder Sticker Motorbike (Japan).
Homes: Her Mother Kicked Her Out For Now
Religion: Proud Wiccan Witch
Business Owner: August Dream Womens Apparel. Real SL Businesses.
Jobs: DJ (No Mic), Manager, Hostess, Dancer, News Caster, Judge, Part time store model.
Contact Out Of World: https://discord.gg/peMkfCxuSG
Status: Not a virgin (Beloved Miki Tran)
Sexual Orientation: Straight (Likes the guys, especially the Kinky Asian Bad Boys)
Organization: Paradise City Cartel
Pet(s): Cat. Dog, Horses
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
Soo-Yun Kim carries the following in her purse/backpack:
Pictures of her Miki Tran (deceased)
Her 9MM Gun & FOID Card
Drivers License
Passport
Keys 
Samsung A10e
College ID
Lucky figit spinner
20 bucks cash & change
Money is no object for Soon-Yun.
Soo-Yun's a jet setter.

A good hearted girl who has gone a little bad....She loves her Asian bad boys.....You will never tame Soo-Yun.
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
THE BACKSTORY
Soo-Yun Kim grew up in Orlando Florida. She is Asian American (Mother is American & Father is Korean). The family seems to be a well thought of family within the community of Seoul & Orlando.
Ashley Park, is a beautician, she is well received in the beauty industry with an extensive client list. 
Takashi Park, is the DON of the Korean Mafia and not someone you want to toy with, it could be deadly. While he is a kind and generous man, keep in mind that he is also the Mafia DON. The family seems respected by everyone they meet and seems to be the pillar of the community. No one suspects the criminal side of the Park Family. Soo-Yun aspired to go to college, her father was elated and very willing to pay for her tuitions, regardless of her major. She went to the finest college in Orlando & Seoul, South Korea. Majoring in Criminal Law & Justice. She obtained her license & passed the bar exam, She's a lawyer as well as anything within the field of law she can. She is hard working and very driven. 
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
Such an honest profession for the heiress of The Korean Mafia. Soo-Yun's mother feared there was an underlining reason for her daughters choice of Criminal Justice and Law, and his name was Miki Tran. Miki Tran was Soo-Yun's high school sweetheart, who ended up dead when he accompanied Takashi Kim on a job. Takashi felt horrible about Miki Tran's untimely death and Soo-Yun Kim being a daddy's girl never held it against her father for she knew Miki liked Takashi and wanted his blessing to marry her. It never ceased to ease the guilt though. Ashley mentioned to Takashi that she felt Soo-Yun was going to go after Miki's killer, Kenji Nakamura. Kenji Nakamura was the one that killed Miki. Takashi didn't think that his daughter would try to go after Kenji Nakamura. He didn't know that she vowed if it was the last thing she did that she would spend her last breath to illegally avenge her beloved Miki, her mother over heard that conversation to Yuki Lee at Miki's Funeral.
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
Yuki Lee is Soo-Yun's best friend. Soo-Yun has secretes so deep and so dark that even her father didn't know. Soo-Yun said that she would never marry since she wasnt able to marry the love of her life, Miki Tran but she would fill her nights with the company of sexy Asian men, weather they be Korean, Japanese or Chinese. If she were to marry he would have to be a reincarnate of Miki Tran which is highly unlikely. After Soo-Yun graduated at the top of her class and passed her bar exam she decided that she would hold up an office in Orlando as well as in Seoul, South Korea for family and friends but she would move to a new place and have her private practice there. She needed a new scene and one that was peticularily quiet without a huge city driving it with tons of crime.It's time to start a new life, an honest one but she still likes her bad boys and wont give them up. Which is why she left Orlando and Seoul, so she could have her cake and eat it too. 
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
New Chapter Of Soo-Yun Kim's Life Start's Now....
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
This story has only begun and will write it's self in Paradise City.

Now, if you decide you'd like to come and join the Paradise City Residents you will need my Limits so without further ado...
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
RP Hard Limits 
RP LIMITS IS A PROGRESSIVE WIP - WILL BE UPDATED AS NEEDED, CHECK BACK OFTEN! 
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
NOTICE:
1.) WHEN I'M OFF SIM DON'T RP WITH ME, I'M NOT THERE FOR A REASON!
2.) No Sex Period, Unless I Decide To Engage.
a. Rape & Kidnapping - My decision if I'll RP it.
3.) I Have The Right To Decline Sexual RP with ANYONE AT ANY TIME.
4.) I'm Straight  Which Means I Like Men.
5.) I Love East Asian Men (South Korean, Japanese & Chinese). These Men Are My Weakness
6.) AT NO TIME DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO COPY AND PASTE MY IMS TO ANYONE, THIS IS AGAINST THE LL TOS, I WILL REPORT YOU! YOU CAN ASK ME FOR A NO MOD/TRANSFER COPY DIRECTLY FROM ME TO YOURSELF AND THE PERSON YOU FEEL NEEDS TO SEE IT..
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS...PERIOD.
No prolonged detainment/capture over 15 minutes.
No sex with Women, Herms, Shemale, etc. NOTICE: I support LGBTQ+ Equality.
No Ageplay, Beastiality, Abuse, Slavery (No Selling Me), Pregnancy, Death, Permanent Disfiguration, Vore, Cutting My Hair, incest, body Fluids or Toilet Play/Scat/Etc.
Men: If you expect me to engage with you then put effort into your avatar, I'm NOT interested in 10+ year old Noobies, mesh up and look nice, otherwise, don't IM me, I'm NOT interested.
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
Of course this will change periodically as needed to reflect the updated situations that I will not participate in or will require my desecration on if I choose to partake within a scene and if so how.
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
Now, as I promised lol before the info about Soo-Yun Kim and her backstory and her limits/hard limits, I recall promising you to see my Upscale Apartment In China Town....
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
Without further ado here it is!
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-
Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!!
Peace & Love
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Grazie
Thank You!
-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-❤-