Hello
NOTICE:
I do RAW shots without editing when showcasing an item or using an amazing background that I've purchased or created myself for a blog set and these need to be seen in TRUE LIGHT.
The only editing are the lighting, and the environment that was laid out for the scene.
This photo is untouched by a photo editing program!
BODY I"M WEARING IS:
MAITREYS v5.3 (LAST UPDATED) [ ]
MAITREYA LARA X [ X ]
OUTFIT I'M WEARING IS: :: pm :: Leonora Morning Set -Tan- #21 RARE [All fits come in PBR and Non-PBR]
BODIES OUTFIT WILL FIT: LaraX, LaraX Petite, Reborn, Waifu, Legacy, Bombshell, Perky
OUTFIT & ITEMS(S) Are Gacha Items so it's a chance at each item
Product Information: Leonora Collection for the Arcade
Introducing ๐๐ฒ๐ผ๐ป๐ผ๐ฟ๐ฎ, a two-part equestrian collection that follows her from ๐ป๐๐ ๐ด๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐น๐๐ ๐ to ๐ฌ๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐ฌ๐๐๐๐๐. ๐
Tailored satin, fitted leather, structured handbags, belts, heels, hats and clutches―all designed to mix and match across both chapters.
Each set includes ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ผ๐บ๐บ๐ผ๐ป๐ and ๐ฎ ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ฒ๐, with ๐ฃ๐๐ฅ & ๐ก๐ผ๐ป-๐ฃ๐๐ฅ versions included.
Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!
Peace & Love
Thank You!


