Hello
NOTICE:
I do RAW shots without editing when showcasing an item or using an amazing background that I've purchased or created myself for a blog set and these need to be seen in TRUE LIGHT.
The only editing are the lighting, and the environment that was laid out for the scene.
This photo is untouched by a photo editing program!
STORE: RUXY
BODY I'M WEARING IS:
MAITREYS v5.3 (LAST UPDATED) [ ]
MAITREYA LARA X [ X ]
OUTFIT I'M WEARING IS: Ruxy-Tessa
BODIES OUTFIT WILL FIT: LaraX, Legacy X (I'm not sure if Legacy X is a new body or if it stands for a different Legacy body, I don't use Legacy so I have no knowledge of the body's that Legacy has).
OUTFIT & ITEMS(S) COME IN
FATPACK [ X ]
PROUDUCT INFORMATION: Exclusive for UBER
NOTE:
If after the event you can always check the mainstore to see if the Exclusive is there as some do and some don'e (usually Exclusives mean it's not sold anywhere else after the event including the mainstore).
Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!
Peace & Love
Thank You!


