BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A little magic

A lovely spring morning I decided to go for a walk, Cassi, BB, Saige were gone for the afternoon and the little ones were down for their naps and Zeke was off doing his work at the office so I had the afternoon to myself, so I went to the forest behind out house just to have a little refreshing time for me. The Forest that time of  day is beautiful. Granted I wasn't dressed for the occasion but that was alright I just wanted to have a short walk and see the amazing spring afternoon so that I'd have something to cherish until my family came home. And I found just what I was looking for, the magic of the forest in the spring.


































Outfit:SHEY - Anja Tube Dress
Shoes:BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
Jewelry: ! JCNY - Soulmates Bouquet set, Hyper-Gems (From Someone Very Special To Me)!
Hair:^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Lily Hair [3]
Skin:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Cara ] - [  ice Fairy  ](TDRF )
Eyes: pc eyes classic - cosmic dawn
Nails: [Bamboo] Nail Hud - Natural