BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My outside obsession

It seems I'm outside more than I am inside these days, I don't know maybe it's because I have children and that's where Zeke and I spend most of our time is outdoors with them. I have grown to love nature more since I've been married to Zeke, you have to when you have small children I think. Granted I had three lovely daughters with him prior to us ever getting married but I raised them on my own, only because he was unaware of them until now. I never told the girls anything negative about their father just that It was my secret and I wanted it this way but it is much more when he knows and they have actually met their father and they love him to pieces. We decided to have more children so we had Katheryn and Kyle and we are yet again pregnant with our sixth child. Kiera will be here in about 9 months, we only just found out a week ago that we were pregnant again and we were excited! So I decided that if I'm going to dress skimpy, I'd better do so before the baby weight begins to add to me so I decided Id go barely there or nothing at all. Though there's just sometimes that looking like a whore is the right way to look, no matter how I'm dressed I'm sure to please my loving husband and all in a days work I've done well with my children and husband, what a beautiful life it is. It's good to be Mrs. VioletCrush (Bravin) Freak. Sighs a relaxing sigh 





 



















Delierum Style is in Whore Couture Fair 3 March 1-31, 2014 Featuring the following outfits
Outfit:D-Style - S.E.X.Y Top w. HUD & D-Style - Tia Leather Pants Fatpack
D-Style - Tia Leather Pants Fatpack (Comes in the following colors too though they are not shown) Blue, Black, Cream, Gold, Green, Pale Pink, Pink, Purple, Silver, Teal
Shoes:N-core EUPHORIA "Pourpre" BOXED
Jewelry: ! JCNY - Soulmates Bouquet set, Hyper-Gems (From Someone Very Special To Me)!
Hair:^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Ruby Hair [3]
Skin:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Cara ] - [  ice Fairy  ](TDRF )
Eyes: pc eyes classic - cosmic dawn
Nails: [Bamboo] Nail Hud - Casuals