BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, March 30, 2014

For your official IAF Version One


Feeling especially sexah today so I dressed up in more Rock Star Attire and decided to go clubbing, I found some amazing clubs too my god I even picked up on to start DJing in...So if you wanna know more about that you will just have to join my DJ group wont you :P To find out more Visit VioletCrush Resident, go through the groups and join DJ Ultra Violet to be  in the loop on when, where and what I will be spinning!







































Outfit: IAF Black Highwaist Shorts (With Appliers), IAF Crop Top Sheer & IAF Mesh Puffed Sleeve Jacket (Black)
Gloves: *S* Black Half gloves
Shoes:BAX Regency Boots Black Leather
Skin: Swallow Judi Porcelaine Blonde
Hair:Shin - Hair
Eyes: pc eyes classic - Calm Sea
POSE: .GlamRus. Ella Pose 03