BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Monday, March 31, 2014

The Hunt That's Special

Many things happen and they happen for a reason.Like the design of this photo. I chose to make it full of darks, lights and shadows. Why? Because it's a reflection, a reflection of what I hold deep inside every day. It's a mixture of good things as well as bad things. The one thing you can't see is the chains around a broken heart....Yes, these chains are in attempt to mend my broken heart, however there is only on true way do do that. Each element in this picture holds a significance as to it's placement within the photo. Such as the roses for instance. The roses represent how delicate ones heart is and by withering that shows just how easily it is for the heart to break. Th hair is in a romantic upwards sweep with delicately curled tresses falling along the ear lobes and neckline, it's suggestive. The Necklace, Earrings and Anklet are a gift from someone that is very special to me in Real Life. The posture of the pose is settled yet in thoughtful. My Eyes of blue are right and fulfilled yep searching for the missing puzzle piece. The stance represents a stand oafishness which is forgiving and wanting to surrender. The hidden arm is just waiting to reach out there to touch the very same person whose touched my heart. Understanding this metaphor isn't as easy as thought, you are likely not going to understand it unless it's your heart that's touched my heart and this unlocks a meaning to you. It's meant for only one person but will be viewed by many. The one person whom I speak of is so jaded they believe loving someone involves being hurt or hurting another just to prove there is something there. I'm not perfect, I never claimed to be, I don't really want to be...Would be mega boring really. Then again no one is perfect unless you see it as I do...We're all perfectly imperfect...Just the way God intended for us to be.






































Outfit: Dot-be AzraTRHP
Shoes: N-core 21ShoeEvent- Cuore Special Edition (Black&White)
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Manon"(Moon stone)
Slink Product(s): ! Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant !
Skin: [ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red chinaFairy  ](TDRF)
Eyes: pc eyes - classic gen4 - m/r - calm sea
Jewelry: (SS) Chrysalis Amethyst Set [Boxed] (Gift from someone very special to me)