"Add Me"

Pumping Purple Heart

"Add Me"

Sunday, April 20, 2014

New Exclusive Pose From GlamRus Poses!

GlamRus Poses are in two events this April, Yay!
They have poses that are for Kids & Family

One of the events is ~Ever-After Event~, you can find it here:

Click to teleport to the Ever After Event (Exclusive pose can be found here)  ~Ever - After Event ~

Remember, sold ONLY at the Ever-After Event and won't be sold again!
 Make sure you go grab it!

This pose is just absolutely darling! 

My daughter alted up to create a male avi and the adult avi and I alted up and created the child avatar to do this adorable pose (my husband was unable to be online due to the Easter Holiday later today so I conned Cassi into playing dual persons, thank you Cassi your a life saver,muah!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spam, phishing and hateful comments.
I invite you to post a comment however please be nice when doing so. In most cases your banking your opinion of me based on another persons hearsay without actually giving me a chance.