BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Candy You Thrifty Bitch

I only photographed one of these sets of shorts because I think you require the PhatAzz/CuteAzz in order to make them work correctly, which I don't & wont have, so I did try but it seemed to just be black, now writing on them.
Outfit:D-Style - Candy TiedTop Plaid &
Thrift Shop Exclusive D-Style - Black High Shorts BITCH (Though I'm not certain the Shorts work without the Phat Azz, I seen no writing on them so my guess is you need the Phat/Cute Azz these shorts to look correctly. Something I refuse to purchase)
There are the following shorts located at the Thrift Shop
D-Style - Black High Shorts BITCH
D-Style - Black High Shorts Cross
D-Style - Black High Shorts Limited
D-Style - Black High Shorts Love
D-Style - Black High Shorts Skull
D-Style - Black High Shorts Solid
D-Style - Black High Shorts Wasted
D-Style - Black High Shorts X
Shoes:N-core OBSESSION XtremeHeel II "Fatpack" BOXED
Jewelry: *R+a* Necklace-Citrine (the set is purchased individually, at time of purchase each item was 10L's)
Hair:^;^CaTwA^;^ Mesh Selena Hair [3]
Skin:Glam Affair - Lulu 02 ( The Arcade )
Eyes: pc eyes - classic gen4 - m/r - calm sea