BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Line em up for being too damn cute!

Silken Moon has released some really cute dresses and here is just one of them!
They are so cute they should be against the SL Law!! Don't take my word for it though go pick one up in your favorite color and see for yourself. Short and summery, perfect for a casual outing with the girls, your boyfriend.your girlfriend or just going out solo. The choice is your's but I'd seriously wear this cutie of a dress out, in fact that is just what I did. My daughter and I went shopping .
Outfit:Silken Moon Dress Fizz Lilac Vendor
Shoes:N-core SEDUCTION XtremeHeel "Purple" BOXED
Jewelry:  JCNY - Soulmates Bouquet set, Hyper-Gems (A gift from someone special), JCNY - Reckless Love - PRIVATA Collection - Charm Bracelet, my wedding ring (Details witheld)
Hair:.b - check mate - light blondes
Skin:[ROCKBERRY] Mira /Natural/COMPLETE PACK
Makeup: [ROCKBERRY] Skyler/LIP~Hot Pink
Eyes: pc eyes - classic gen4 - m/r - calm sea
Nails: [Bamboo] Nail Hud - Early Spring French