BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The Release Of New Pages Has Finally Arrived!!!

As you can see I've added a few new features to my blog.
We already had "Cheap Or Free Items" Now I've Added Expensive But Worth It!
What is Expensive But Worth It! About? Well it's top dollar expensive items to create a certain avatar look, depending on the look you choose to create for your avatar such as mesh hands and feet (Slink) or Mesh Bodies (Belleza Venus Mesh Body) or even mesh heads (LeLutka Mesh Head For Glam Affair Skins) to even expensive AO's and clothing! Anything top of the line that you pay high or top dollar for to make your avatar look basically lol "Fucking Amazing".

Just 4 Fun! is pretty much just that... It's photography manipulation of avatars posing with Rock Stars, Pop Stars Metal Stars and much more! These have been an EPIC HIT on Flickr with numbers calculating to near 300 hits!!! Yes, I would do it for your avatar but there will be a 2 photo limit per package and it does have a fee attached so if you want to know anything about these wicked photos you can look at the tab and see them also!! Then if you decide you like them and wish to purchase 2 (that is how I do it 2 or none sorry just the way that it is). You will find my Flickr Link located on this page also so you can see the staggering amounts of hits these EPIC Photos generated!! I'm rather pleased to be honest. There are no refunds for the service of any kind. All services are an "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" ticket.

Then I've added an Events Tab... The Events tab are for advertising events so please be sure to check this tab often and if you wish to advertise your events your welcome to just read the page then contact me on either VioletCrush Bravin or VioletCrush Resident and please ALWAYS send me a notecard I don't get IM's sent to my email addresses I dont know why I just guess SL don't think I need to preview them prior to login lol. I'll be happy to get you all set up!
We DO NOT guarantee you traffic or sales of any kind so please don't come here thinking we will guarantee you volumes of traffic, sales or applicants. We only off this as a service to TRY to help you obtain your goals. There are no refunds for the service of any kind. All services are an "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" ticket.

And lastly I've added a tab called Advertisements which your welcome to advertise in this section and you can add pretty much anything you wish from DJ's, Clubs, Fashion, Releases, Job Openings, Modeling Info, Modeling Shows...We DON'T do anything sexual we will list for Hosts, DJ's and Manager positions in Clubs. We will list your awesome parties as long as it isn't focusing on sex or sex related.... If we find that we have printed an ad in the Advertisements section that is in any way shape or form sex related we will dismiss the add and you will NOT be refunded for your error in trying to bullshit us. So please keep it pretty PG-13 or skip on by. We DO NOT guarantee you traffic or sales of any kind so please don't come here thinking we will guarantee you volumes of traffic, sales or applicants. We only off this as a service to TRY to help you obtain your goals. There are no refunds for the service of any kind. All services are an "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" ticket. We wish you the best of luck and hope this goes well for you in your favor. Please do read this tab and learn all you can about it then again please feel free to contact  VioletCrush Bravin or VioletCrush Resident and please ALWAYS send me a notecard I don't get IM's sent to my email addresses I dont know why I just guess SL don't think I need to preview them prior to login lol. I'll be happy to get you all set up!


Then we have taken a few moments to update the Blogging information so it is up to date with current information and if you'd like for me to blog for you contact me on VioletCrush Bravin or VioletCrush Resident as I do blog on both of these avatars (they look identical).

Extra tabs that have been added to my blog are functional enough to explain all the key pieces and give you the correct contact information so you know how to contact me on either and or both of my main avatars. So what we have added to my blog that is new in a brief recap is....

Blogging Info
Business, Store, Group Or Blog Logos
Events
Advertisements
Just 4 Fun!
Look Of The Day (LOTD)
Expensive But Worth It!
Cheap or Free Items

So be sure to have a look at ALL of the new tabs and see if there is something that might benefit you or make you smile or if you'd just like to ask me if I'd like to blog for you... If I can find the time I certainly will do so!!

Thanks for looking and have an awesome day or night!!
xoxox
Violet