BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, September 11, 2015

An important Note From Morea Decosta, owner of Morea Style

A bit from me, VioletCrush Bravin & VioletCrush Resident (Bloggers).

This is from the Desk Of Morea Decosta personally, issued to us who blog for her but were asked to send the information around to help warn others. So as a good SL citizen I am doing my part in trying to keep people from being harmed by someone being malicious.
Please take a moment to read the letter from Miss Morea Decosta, it is vitally important to your avatar and possibly your accounts health. We are not sure if this hacks your account, steals your Lindens or anything else but please if you do see this giftboot2 in her store or anyone at all passing this item please contact her directly and please do report it to Linden Labs this is the best way for us to combat issues like this. This has been going on for sometime and involving some pretty well known designers and their stores so please notify the owner (designer) of the store if you get this item or are contacted by this giftboot2 then be sure to AR them as well. Together we can fight these attacks on these designers and ourselves.

Now, Morea Decosta's letter to us:

Hello Everyone !

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

I wish to inform all members of the group that a person distributes an object called MOREA OF 80% this item is a hoax sent by an avatar called
(giftboot2) and can be also by another avatar I do not know the names, I want to clarify that I never sent anything directly!

Never accept anything from giftboot2 or someone else even if it is given in my store !!!. This is the reason why I never distributes gifts , you always get the gifts directly in my stores, and if I do promotions they are directly applied on boxes in the stores, because I want to avoid problems like this! A lot of people are trying to harm MOREA STYLE whether by practices like the copybot today or harassment of customers in the store.
I will send a letter and report to LINDEN LAB, if you have names or receive this item please let me know directly.

WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS THE OBJECT BUT DO NOT ACCEPT OR WEAR IT!DO NOT OPEN IT EITHER. DENY OR TRASH!

Thank you to report around you that this avatar (giftboot2) is an impostor.

Thanks for reading

Morea decosta