BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, February 5, 2016

My darling husband Zeke loves this on me!

This is a winning outfit as my husband loves WHITE Lingerie so this is one of his favorites of course. I am so happy to get something beautiful that he loves but he also knows too that I love color so we do mix it up lol. No you can rest assured there is only me in this photo and nothing too sexy going on so it is kid friendly. In fact it is about what you'd see in a lingerie ad in magazines and TV.


Outfit:~Blacklace~ Diacentra White Lace Set w Omega 14
Mesh Body: Belleza Venus V.3 (Not shown Isis or Freya)
SLink:! Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High ! & ! Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Casual !
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Reese v2 Mesh Hair - FLF Exclusive pack (No longer offered as it was a FLF friday Hair).
Skin:-Glam Affair - Marta Europa - Clean
Eyes: pc eyes - classic gen4 - m/r - calm sea
Jewelry: [Wishbox] Rose Crown (White) Boxed
Nails:Slink System in White