BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Thursday, August 25, 2016

We went out on the town tonight to celebrate our upcoming anniversary

I wanted to take a moment to show you this beautiful outfit that I am wearing out on the town tonight. Yes, this is a random blog, something I don't get to do very often anymore due to my crazy RL and SL schedules! Anyways....My husband Zeke and I decided to go out tonight since our anniversary will be during the weekend and we both have some real life engagements that needs our direct attentions so we are going out tonight to celebrate it just a few days early. This was the dress and styling I did for our night out.



Outfit: Utopia Astrid (with appliers)
Mesh Head:.LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.6
Mesh Body: Maiterya Lara Mesh Body
Shoes: REIGN.- Hierarchy Heels v2-  FATPACK
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Poppy V2 Mesh Hair - FLF Exclusive pack
Skin: Glam Affair Tone America (no skin is showing due to mesh body & head)
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Starfall
Jewelry: Symphonie Fantastique Slv/D, Grace Notes Slv/Wht Earrings & Chop Zuey - Arpeggio SLV/D
Nails:DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Dominatrix - Silver