About Low Volume Media Player

AT THIS TIME IT SEEMS THE CODEC FOR THE MEDIA PLAYER ISN'T RESPONDING, IN THE EVENT IT SHOULD START TO RESPOND PLEASE KNOW YOU HAVE CONTROL OF ON, OFF, VOLUME AND TRACK SELECTION DURING YOUR VISIT.


Media Player Present On This Blog!

Volume is set very low so it won't blast you out of your seat.

You also have visible controls to turn the volume up, down or even off if you wish to do so.

I make these available to every visitor, so they are in control of weather they listen to music or not.
I'm a music freak & enjoy listening as well as giving others the gift of music to share.

"Add Me"

Pumping Purple Heart

"Add Me"

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

We went out on the town tonight to celebrate our upcoming anniversary

I wanted to take a moment to show you this beautiful outfit that I am wearing out on the town tonight. Yes, this is a random blog, something I don't get to do very often anymore due to my crazy RL and SL schedules! Anyways....My husband Zeke and I decided to go out tonight since our anniversary will be during the weekend and we both have some real life engagements that needs our direct attentions so we are going out tonight to celebrate it just a few days early. This was the dress and styling I did for our night out.



Outfit: Utopia Astrid (with appliers)
Mesh Head:.LeLutka.Mesh Head-SIMONE 1.6
Mesh Body: Maiterya Lara Mesh Body
Shoes: REIGN.- Hierarchy Heels v2-  FATPACK
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Poppy V2 Mesh Hair - FLF Exclusive pack
Skin: Glam Affair Tone America (no skin is showing due to mesh body & head)
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Starfall
Jewelry: Symphonie Fantastique Slv/D, Grace Notes Slv/Wht Earrings & Chop Zuey - Arpeggio SLV/D
Nails:DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Dominatrix - Silver


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spam, phishing and hateful comments.
I invite you to post a comment however please be nice when doing so. In most cases your banking your opinion of me based on another persons hearsay without actually giving me a chance.