BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Criminal Justice - Black Version

All Gacha items were =Zenith=Criminal Police (All colors, rares and commons in a fatpack), Doe: Charlotte (solid) - Blondes And Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) LiuLy ( Jamaica ) 01 & Skintone

Bold text is Gacha Items
If the text is partly bold and Italicized it is not a Gacha Item But Customized to my avatar.

The rest were custom to my avatars look, presents from my husband and daughter or something that I myself have purchased.

Outfit: =Zenith=Criminal Police - Black Full Set
I have all colors of this outfit, but I feel like I will be blogging them one by one to show the colors as well as the mix and match options that having the entire set.

(NOT A GACHA ITEM) Jewelry: *LC* E (SS) - Angel Wing Mother Necklace (AD) From Dakota, our adorable daughter, we love her so much).
(NOT A GACHA ITEM) Mesh Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-SIMONE
(NOT A GACHA ITEM) Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shoes: Are a part of the Gacha Game Play and sold seperately (all pieces are won individually unless purchased inworld or on the marketplace as a RARE Fatpack like this outfit was).
Hair: Doe: Charlotte (solid) - Blondes
Skin: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) LiuLy ( Jamaica ) 01 & Skintone
(NOT A GACHA ITEM) Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Sky
(NOT A GACHA ITEM) Nails: Maiterya System Nails in