BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Vampires Do Sparkle...Damnit!

Contrary to popular belief....Vampires DO Sparkle. It just depends on the Vampire and their nature and how they choose to live. I am a Vampire, I choose to not play the Bloodlines Linage, I have the forever Amulet there fore I will not die so I can deactivate my Bloodlines account and not worry about being turned into a one of the many numbers of dead Vampires. And I do sparkle bitches....
You can see the tattoo a little closer and larger
As per usual all items in bold text are listed in events that are currently on going or will be starting within a few days to a week, usually I tend to try to give as mush information as I can and it makes it ever so easy to do that when designers put informative notecards in along with their amazing event items!

Outfit:-BOD- Signum Pants
Added:*BE Designs* - Tassel Pasties
Mesh Head:LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.2
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shoes:REIGN.- GLITTERATII HEELS - FATPACK (unpacked)
Hair: .LeLutka.Cordelia hair.Blonde
Skin: Glam Affairs Asia Skin Tone On Mesh Body & Mesh Head
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Fjord
Nails: -BOD- Nails Hearts (Toes & Fingers in Purple)

Tattoo: [PU] Blood Roses Tattoo Blogers
Vampire Heart exclusive Item

EVENT DURATION
February 1st-28th 2017


❀ Blood Roses Tattoo ❀ 
❀ APPLIERS ❀ Belleza - Maitreya - Omega
❀ Compatible Mesh Bodies: Belleza - Maitreya - Ebody - Slink - EVE
❀ LM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fairyland/128/120/1782