About Low Volume Media Player

Media Player Present On This Blog!
Volume is set very low so it won't blast you out of your seat.

You also have visible controls to turn the volume up, down or even off if you wish to do so.

I make these available to every visitor, so they are in control of weather they listen to music or not.
I'm a music freak & enjoy listening as well as giving others the gift of music to share.

"Add Me"

Pumping Purple Heart

"Add Me"

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Wild Horses

So I went and bought the NEW RELEASE from Blueberry today, Cutieberry I was so in love with it I threw caution to the wind and bought myself the fatpack which I never do but I am glad that I did today, it was well worth the L$1299 I spent for it, it was hard to settle on what color, did I want the dress or the top with the cardigan to wear some cute Blueberry jeans, shorts or a skirt....The after purchase decisions was the hardest part about wearing this adorable cardigan! 
Outfit: NEW Blueberry - Cutieberry - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Fat Pack & Blueberry - Melanie - Maitreya/TMP/Belleza/Slink - Light Blue
Added: MKN::Purada1 glasses 8 colors pack::Boxed (Pink Worn)
Mesh Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.2
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shoes: REIGN.- ROME LACE UP HEELS- FATPACK (unpacked)
Hair: .LeLutka.HF04 hair.Blonde (2016)
Skin: Asia Skin tone on Maiterya Mesh Body & Simone Bento Head - Asia skin on under body & head.
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Fjord
Nails: Maiterya System Nail Colors In Pink
Jewelry:Amala - The Hallows Choker, Amala - The Pentacle Necklace - Silver, ** Amala - Subscriber Gift, Amala - The Ashley Ear Cuff, Amala - The Heart Nose Stud 
Tattoo: -BOD- Cross & Dots Tattoo (Lelutka Simone Bento Head) & [PU] Lillo tattoo (For the Truth Or Dare 2 Event)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spam, phishing and hateful comments.
I invite you to post a comment however please be nice when doing so. In most cases your banking your opinion of me based on another persons hearsay without actually giving me a chance.