BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, February 17, 2017

A Seasonably Warm Day....Is Spring Near?



Outfit:ISON x Luxebox / Feb 2017 Layla Dress
Mesh Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.2
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shoes: REIGN.- HOCUS PLATFORM HEELS - Black&White Pack
Hair: .LeLutka.HF04 hair.Blonde
Glam Affair's Asia (No skin is shown due to mesh head and body)
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Fjord
Nails: Park Passions - Feather Nails
Jewelry: [MANDALA]Leather Feather earring/Black &  [MANDALA]YAKUSHI BLACK
Tattoo: [PU] Hecate Tatttoo

Luxebox is an awesome event that happens each month. You pay $1500L to join the group from the 1st of the month till I believe the 12th of the month (I am new to it, I've only done it maybe 3 times now so I am still learning it but it sure is AWESOME) then they close the group and release the box on the 14th of the month fo you to get between 12 and 14 I think it is designer goodies! I do feel it is worth a try, who knows you might like it too! I have gotten some really nice things from this Luxebox in just the short time I've been doing it....I think it is my newest addiction!