BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Thursday, February 2, 2017

M'era Luna Coutures Shop Display @ The Darkness Chamber Fair Coming Up In March...And Story Time About M'era Luna Couture's Store Name.

EVENT IS OVER AS OF APRIL 4TH

Getting Ready for The March (Opening March 11th - April 1st 2017) Opening Of The Darkness Chamber Fair With It's Theme.....
Welcome To Hell

This is how M'era Luna Couture's Shop at The Darkness Chamber Fair Looks!
What do you think....
Did I capture the essence of the them of Welcome To Hell?
I did absolutely no editing to this photo, I wanted it in the Raw so that you could see just what I did and how it looks when you walk over to the shop.

Since I have until the Opening of March 11th - April 1st 2017, I can take my time and create some really nice items. I will have 2 exclusives which will be the vendors on each side of the entrance.

I will be posting some of M'era Luna's new items very soon so that you can have a look....Most of it is on Marketplace, I do have SOME inwolrd but the largest stock is on Marketplace. Which I am actually considering just moving it all to Marketplace because it is much easier for me to manage with working As a DJ and General Manager in two other clubs. So it is very likely it will migrate to the Marketplace. You can have a look at M'era Luna Couture's Marketplace store by clicking or copying and pasting the link into your browser.
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/169913

You will find items from the former store names.... I originally called it ViXen however I was unaware there was a store called that until I began to get IMs and some kind of pissed off over mesh avatars...Which I DO NOT MAKE, so I thought OK until I can think of a name I'll change it to Violet Vixen that way it set it apart so to speak from the other Vixen store. I was doing blogs one night and the name just came to me out of the blue... M'era Luna Couture (Which M'era Luna is a Goth event in Europe apparently from what I have seen on YouTube) So I began the work making the logo, the group and changing the new items to reflect the new and permanent name. So that is how it was done.