BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Through All Of These Years Our Lives Have Made Loving You So Easy And Rewarding.

With this blog I had on two completely different hair styles and colors because I wanted to show the outfit while cuddling with my beloved husband of 5 RL years and like what 20 or 30 years in SL? I don't remember how many years were in a real life month as apposed to SL years, so if anyone knows that please let me know, I'd appreciate it so very much!
I couldn't have asked for a better husband thank the one that I have. He is one of my best friends in real life and the best husband ever in Second Life. I Loves You Bunches Zeke, The First Day Of The Rest Of My Life ღ 8-28-12 ღ    
ღ Happy Valentines Day Darling ღ



Outfit: [PU] Slave 4 U lingerie & *BE Designs* - Tassel Pasties
Mesh Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.2
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Shoes: Glamistry - ECHIUM Heels [PF1019] (Please note, the white texture is an extra and seperate purchase than the textures that came originally with the shoes, so if you opt for these shoes and the white textures please keep in mind the texture along with any other added color textures you purchase additionally will cost 99L each added color!
Hair: [LeLutka]-SWISH hair/Naturals (Praline)
2nd Hair: [LeLutka]-JOLIE hair/Naturals (Blonde)
Skin: The Skin tone applied to my mesh body and Mesh head is Glam Affair's Asia
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Fjord
Tattoo:[PU] Odara tattoo 
PLEASE NOTE: 
This [PU] Odara tattoo And [PU] Slave 4 U lingerie is in the Tw3lve Febuary Edition!