BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Enjoying The Garden Waterfall


I didn't take this image and I do not own any of it, I chose to use Awear's ad along with a photo that I did using one of their poses so that you could see 8 more of the poses out of 37 total poses. 
As per usual, all items in bold black print is in The Darkness Chamber Fair or at least in an event....These however are....The Darkness Chamber Fair Event!


Outfit: Awear Rita tops & Awear Trisha Gothic Pants boxed
Mesh Head: Lelukta Bento Mesh Head Simone
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
Hands: Vista Bento Hands Female
Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *TERRY* -BLONDE
Skin tone on Mesh Head & Body is America
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Fjord
Makeup: Glam Affair - Adley ( LeLutka Applier ) America - Chic Girl FLF
Pose: Aware - Just let me pose - 15 (A set with a total of 37 poses)