BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, April 21, 2017

A Beautiful Gift From My Husband Zeke, Thank You Sweetie!

Editing on these photos are alot less than the usual, why? Because I actually didn't really want to edit it them to the point that it took away from the detail in the jewelry, hair and textures of the dress. Heavily editing Pearl, Ghost White, White and Translucent Whites have a tendency to blur some details.
I truly am his Princess














A beautiful gift from my husband, Zeke lol in his favorite color!
Thank you darling, it is beautiful!

Outfit: -AZUL- Roshan /Pearl
Mesh Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
Hands: Maitreya Bento Hands on new V4.0 Release
Shoes: fri. - Daphne.Platforms (Antique) (No longer available)
Hair: TRUTH VIP - April (wear me)
Skin tone on Mesh Head & Body is America
Eyes: That came with the new Lelutka Simone 2.7 Update
Jewelry: Amala - The Heart Nose Stud & *AvaWay* Diadem_RARE, *AvaWay* Earrings, *AvaWay* Pearl Strand with diamond necklace, *AvaWay* Pearl Bracelet with diamond (All Gacha Items) 
Makeup:Simone basic makeup

No event for this other than he and I went out dancing in the new gown and after he logged off for the night I decided to go and do photos for a random blog. I ended up with close to 40ish photos and narrowed it down to the 15 shown here in this blog. I chose 15 to show movement of the skirts, I may do a vlog about it at a later date so that you can see the movements in real time.