BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

M'era Luna Couture Monokini Maddness

 














Available Only on our Marketplace Link here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/169913

Our Inwold store is down until further notice (I have decided to move in RL, YAY!! I've been considering this for about 2 years and I have finally decided that it is worth doing so when the rainy spring days flood us with hail and gallons of rain I will be offline packing away! Woot!! Once I have finished moving and getting settled into the new digs I will have everything worked out and will know how I will be able to go in Second Life, however that wont be until the second or third month, you know how working your real life budget is... NIGHTMARE lol

Sexy Monokinis for this summers hottest days and event hotter nights! Only $99L each!

Gulia Monokini is a lovely bathing suit perfect for that home lounging party by the swimming pool, a decadent night in the jacuzzi or to go scrolling around t he beach looking for that perfect tan! It's streamlines and oh so sexy!