BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Beauty Of Darkness Top Death

Outfit:  -BOD- Death Top & -BOD- Skully Pants
Mesh Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.0
Hands: Maitreya Bento Mesh Hands (Lara V4.0)
Shoes: REIGN.- HOCUS PLATFORM HEELS - Black&White Pack
Hair: (Lux Box January 2017) Moon. Hair // - BUY ALL - Mouth
Skin tone on Mesh Head & Body is America
Eyes: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7 Eyes
Jewelry:!SnS! *Trinity* Friendship Ring GIFT 1L (Ladies - Vista Bento)
Makeup: Lelukta Simone Bento Mesh head 

Jewelry Question:
I was asked why I never listed my rings or certain jewelry pieces or collections....
Well, the answer to that question is simple.... 
My husband buys me things that I don't list so that I can treasure them personally. Since I don't list them, you are less likely to go purchase them and be a jewelry clone. 
Why am I this way regarding his gifts? 
Because I do not let him buy me things, I'm not here to use him financially....He is a dear RL friend of more than 20 years and I treasure him so when he busys me something it's usually because he does it secretely or he's heard me say "Oh thats pretty". Outfits are easy to search for so not listing them is like saying my hair isn't from moon when in fact it is. So, this is why I choose to NOT disclose the jewelry that my husband gives me. It's so I can have something in this game from a person that I adore in RL as a very cherished friend and husband in SL. 
Sorry (Not really sorry) if you aren't keen on the way I do things or you don't agree with my choices, I have NO intentions or plans to change that anytime soon, so you'll just have to get over it already.