BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Random Gacha Blog

When I do a random Gacha Blog it's because I try to stay active and to show off some of the amazing Gacha's I have from current or past events. This adorable little Lavender outfit I picked up on the Marketplace.... I bought it in a complete set for a little over $500L from someone who had gone to the Gacha Event and had Extras and placed them on the Marketplace for resell.

Please when purchasing Gacha items directly off of the Marketplace from other residents you need to take into an account that you CAN be scammed! And the "seller" will NOT refund you, your wasted Lindens to you... It's a theft ring. So please note that Gacha Purchasing off the Marketplace is a gamble of 50/50 of actually receiving your Gacha purchases. Later I will post a new tab on my blog of safe Gacha Resellers that I have purchased from that seem to be reputable.

Outfit: REIGN.- DAZZLED SET (MAITREYA)- Holo Rare
Mesh Head: Lelukta Bento Mesh Head Simone
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body
Hands: Maitreya Update Bento Hands
Shoes: Gacha Prize
Hair: TRUTH VIP - March (Black and white HUD) This is from March (fatpack) can be purchased at the Truth Mainstore
Skin tone on MEsh HEad & Body is America
Eyes: Eyes that came with the Simone Bento Update
Jewelery: Gacha Prize