About Low Volume Media Player

AT THIS TIME IT SEEMS THE CODEC FOR THE MEDIA PLAYER ISN'T RESPONDING, IN THE EVENT IT SHOULD START TO RESPOND PLEASE KNOW YOU HAVE CONTROL OF ON, OFF, VOLUME AND TRACK SELECTION DURING YOUR VISIT.


Media Player Present On This Blog!

Volume is set very low so it won't blast you out of your seat.

You also have visible controls to turn the volume up, down or even off if you wish to do so.

I make these available to every visitor, so they are in control of weather they listen to music or not.
I'm a music freak & enjoy listening as well as giving others the gift of music to share.

"Add Me"

Pumping Purple Heart

"Add Me"

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Blushing Beauty


Outfit: [PU] Burlesque Pink
Shoes: Came with outfit
Jewelry: 125~ Ysoral ~~  .:Set Luxe Ring Lynna:. Maitreya 4.0 (unpacked)
Tattoo: None 
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (with bento hands & Maitreya Classic non-bento hands)
Shape:  Personally created shape that is exclusive to me only.
Skin: Glam Affair but isn't shown due to mesh body & Head
Skin Tone:  Glam Affair Jamacia Skin Tone
Makeup:  Lipstick by Izzie and Eye shadow by Arte (not focus)
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Eyes: Came with the Lelutka Simone Bento Update
Hair: Little Bones Puck (free)
Event: Suicide Dollz
LM: Wasn't on present in the pack
Marketplace: Not for Suicide Dollz but Pin Up Has one, yes!
Other: I try to include every bit of information that I can however sometimes since we're all human we forget to put things in boxes, it's rather easy to look up Suicide Dollz. I go there ocassionally myself and I am not a LM keeper (they clog up your inventory I think lol) so I have to look everything up which is why when it is included I will post every bit I can to help.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spam, phishing and hateful comments.
I invite you to post a comment however please be nice when doing so. In most cases your banking your opinion of me based on another persons hearsay without actually giving me a chance.