About Low Volume Media Player

AT THIS TIME IT SEEMS THE CODEC FOR THE MEDIA PLAYER ISN'T RESPONDING, IN THE EVENT IT SHOULD START TO RESPOND PLEASE KNOW YOU HAVE CONTROL OF ON, OFF, VOLUME AND TRACK SELECTION DURING YOUR VISIT.


Media Player Present On This Blog!

Volume is set very low so it won't blast you out of your seat.

You also have visible controls to turn the volume up, down or even off if you wish to do so.

I make these available to every visitor, so they are in control of weather they listen to music or not.
I'm a music freak & enjoy listening as well as giving others the gift of music to share.

"Add Me"

Pumping Purple Heart

"Add Me"

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Looking Into The Summer Night Sky

Outfit: 350 Zed Sensations*.Love Leather dress & 199 Zed Sensations*.Seduce Me garterbelt
This outfit & Garter Belts Fit The Following Bodies:
(This outfit is NOT compadable with Venus Regular Body, works only with Belleza Venus Freya Body & Belleza Venus Isis).
Other compadable bodies include: Eve - Pulpy & Slim, Tonic - Fine & Curvey, Ebody, Slink - Physique & Hourglass and lastly Maitreya. 
Shoes: N-core MAMBO FatPack (Group Gift)
Jewelry: [MLC] Vampirism Crest Ring - Royalty - HERS [RARE] (This will be available July First At The Darkness Chamber Fair - Black Magic Opening July 1st. "We are Unbreakable" Fem Necklace 
Tattoo:  Yes but I can't recall which one >.< I do know however it is for the 12 Event
Body: -Belleza- Venus Full - Freya Shown 
Eyes: Ikon mesh eyes in Starfall
Shape: Custom shape made by me exclusively for me.
Skin: Akeruka Skin Tone 7
Skin Tone: Akeruka Skin Tone 7
Makeup: Akeruka Hud Defaults for now
Head: [AK] Lulu Bento Head  NEW GEN Vers. 2.6
Hair: TRUTH VIP - May *fixed*
Event: None
LM: I'll be updating LM's and all store stats after I return from moving
Marketplace: I'll be updating Marketplace Links and all store stats after I return from moving
Other: As you can see the blog listing are in a stage of renew which means Ill be changing things to be more beneficial however it is now postponed until August at the latest so that I can relocate in RL and get our home all set back up and functional, Yay!! Patience is required.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to eliminate spam, phishing and hateful comments.
I invite you to post a comment however please be nice when doing so. In most cases your banking your opinion of me based on another persons hearsay without actually giving me a chance.