BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Sexy Goth Girl Swag While At The Beach

RANDOM BLOG
Outfit: .:D2:. Pentagram Bralet Boxed, ::Envious:: Ellie Harness, *MUKA* Wicca Thong & Barely Legal - Flatter Skirt (Maitreya) Sheer BK (From another outfit), 
Shoes: BAX Regency Boots Black Suede
Jewelry: #187# Pentacle Set - Silver, 125~ Ysoral ~~  .:Set Luxe Ring Lynna:. Maitreya 4.0, Long Cord with Jewelled Pentagram, EarthStones Book of Shadows Locket - Ladies, ^^Swallow^^ Ears Silence BLACK, ^^Swallow^^Angel Bite Piercing Black, **RE** NOX Pentagram Necklace 2.0, **RE** Rebel Pentagram Bracelets 2.0
Tattoo:  -BOD- Little Bat Girl Tattoo (I'm in love with this tattoo)
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (with bento hands & Maitreya Classic non-bento hands)
Shape:  Personal shape created by me for my Bento head, this one is exclusively for me only, but I do custom shapes for others provided you tell me what you want. I have a Lelutka head so all trys will be done as a demo...I'll make a page for this.
Skin: None
Skin Tone:  Glam Affair - Jamacia Skin Tone
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Hair:  Exile - Skyline - Blondes
Event: None, just a Random Blog
Marketplace: Far toooooo many to list but you can locate most if not all on the marketplace by searching the name, however you can get BOD by clicking the icon on my blog. 
Other: If I blog for them originally I try to make sure their links work on my blog roll. Any issues please send me a notecard so I can correct or fix a broken link, thank you in advance!