BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Saturday, July 22, 2017

Retro Priestess

Outfit: [PU] Sandy Outfit 
Shoes:None
Jewelry: 125~ Ysoral ~~  .:Set Luxe Ring Lynna:. Maitreya 4.0, *Rezz* MANIK QUEEN - Keeping Time - Lgt V.1 (s), .::Supernatural:: Moonie Bindi  #11, .:AS:. Magic Earring 1 Common, Diamond Eyebrow Rings
Tattoo:  None
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (with bento hands & Maitreya Classic non-bento hands)
Shape:  Personal shape created for me by me, exclusive to me.
Skin:  None Shown
Skin Tone:  Glam Affair - Jamica Skin Tone
Makeup: alaskametro<3 "Sugar" makeup palette - Classic/Omega (unpacked)
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Eyes: Came with the Lelutka Simone Bento Mesh Head Update
Hair: ::Exile:: Windsong Wild Fusion
Event: Fashion Dazzle  - From July 1st to july 15th 
LM: Sadly this one is over :(
Marketplace: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/172410 
Other: I had moved so I am a little behind because RL keeps dragging me away from SL to deal with relocation, please forgive me for that as it is out of my control and it does seem to be taking me alot longer than I anticipated it too.