BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, September 29, 2017

9 Years In Second Life Celebraition And My Analog Dawg Rezday Hair!!






Outfit: [MLC] KPop Skirt & Panties - (Purple 2x) (from the fatpack)
Shoes: N-core CIARA "Strappy Edition" (Silver) GROUP GIFT
Jewelry: My wedding ring & Izzie's - Eternity Choker Gacha pink
Tattoo:  None
Body: -Belleza- Venus Full (NO BENTO HANDS OR PARTS - Needs to update and get with the current mesh bodies) I will be replacing this mesh body with Maitreya in the very near future as the updates on Belleza Mesh bodies doesnt seem to come nor are they bento related. I wouldnt recommend purchasing the Belleza Venus Mesh bodies, Id recommend purchasing Maitreya as it looks far more realistic and is sexy.
Shape: Personally created shap for Kumiko Bento  Mesh Head from Akeruka
Skin: Akeruka Skin Tone 3C
Skin Tone: Akeruka Skin Tone 3C
Makeup: Akeruka System Eyelashes, lip gloss & ::SG:: GEMG Shadow for Akeruk.Catwa.OMEG & Classic AV
Head: [AK] Kumiko Bento Head NEW GEN Vers. 2.6
Hair: AD - chaise - FULL COLOR (My new rez day gifty from Analog Dawg Hair) I love them, Thank you Queue Marlowe!!