BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Our home, once completed this is where Zeke and I will be living, our own little paradise.

Zeke and I are doing a new home for us. It isn't officially finished as of yet, there is still alot of yard work needing to be done in order to finish this off so once that is done I will then again update by posting a new blog of our home. I'll be posting a blog about M'era Luna Coutures new inwolrd store once that is built and I will make several updates regarding new products that I will be offering. I still have to build my memorial place for Real Life loved ones as well as Second Life loved once that have been lost along the way over the years due to death. This is a private place for us to go be with our loved ones spiritually and universally. Once that is recreated the blogging area will be put up and ready for me to do my up coming blogs for the amazing designers that I do blog for. I am also working on a new club, Club Eclipse. I will update that also because this isn't your ordinary run of the mill dance/stripper club. With that update I will pose what we are hiring for also so that in the event you might be interested you will be able to pop over grab an application and submit it for me to contact you with hiring status. So, now that I have over loaded your brain, tickled it and intrigued it maybe just ever so slightly I will get on with showing you what we have done already at the house. None of these photos are edited in any way, I chose to use the raw shots because I wanted the natural beauty of our home without the edited versions. There has been just under a week invested in this already and I am hoping to have it completed soon if not all of the above mentioned areas. Please be sure to comment and let me know what you think as I am curious to see what everyone thinks of our new home. I hope you like our home as much as we do, we are very excited to get into it and use it as home!