BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Thursday, October 12, 2017

RANDOM - LOTD - DJ Fallen Angel Look Inspired (My DJ Name)

Since we are closing upon Halloween (My Favorite Holiday, should be a damn holiday) I decided to use some of the new outfits along with some Gacha pieces and other items that I've purchased along the way to create a really cool new Fallen Angel (My DJ Name) Look and I think I did an awesome job!
The photo shoot was done in the beautiful sin of Tempura Japan where I do spend some down time when I am not working on some project such as Designing, Blogging, DJing, working with Club Eclipse or spending time with Friends, Family Members, Pets or In RL

So here is the look....I will include the styling just in case you wish to recreate the look for yourself but I will not include the shape as it is exclusively created for me by me.

I won't give detail regarding the new Bento AO either but I can tell you that it is NOT by Vista Barnes owner of Vista Animations, I chose another brand to be original verses a carbon copy of many others.


AO: New AO created for Bento Mesh Bodies (not a required blog item so that is all of the information that I am willing to contribute from the AO).
Outfit: [Sexy Princess] Abigail {Add Me} 
Added Items to create the look: AvaGirl - Black Raven - WINGS ONLY, Kibitz -Morgana arms - onyx & LOVE- GODDESS HEADRESS BLACK 
Shoes: N-core CIARA "Strappy Edition" (Black) GROUP GIFT
Jewelry: My Wedding RIngs and 125~ Ysoral ~~  .:Set Luxe Ring Lynna:. Maitreya 4.0
Tattoo:  None
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (with bento hands & Maitreya Classic non-bento hands)
Shape: Created exclusively for me by me.
Skin: None Visible
Skin Tone:  Glam Affair America
Makeup: (NEW) Mera Luna Couture  Black Eyeshadow [MLC] Black Wing Eyeliner Top & Bottom - Omega  (for a goth look and both are available in the inwolrd store) and alaskametro<3 "Velvet" lipstick - Classic/Omega And I also used alaskametro<3 "#onfleek" eyebrows - Lelutka  to enhance the eyebrows to a perfect look
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 3.0 Updated
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Bianca" Amazing pack
Event: No event this is just a random blog I choose to do for fun and kind of like a Pre-Halloween look of the day.
LM: Yes,All the stores DO have a LM and SLURL (I will list mine)
Marketplace: Yes, all stores do have Marketplaces
Other: No events for this or any part of this outfit to my knowledge, if there is I do apologize for the lack of knowledge in advance.