BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Sexy School Girl Ready To Take On The World

I wanted to blog this outfit because it was a gift from my long time friend of 9 years...QueenBrat Bracken. She gave this too me for my RL Birthday and I loved the other Gacha Items that was in the box along with this which I will be incorporating into blogs in the coming sessions. 
I have many Gacha Items and Gacha Rares that I wish to blog and continue with the Gacha Blogs Of Randomness because I have fun doing them and I do hope that you have fun seeing some of the unique and fun along with crazy items I can find, like and buy! 
So I simply must say Thank You Again Bratty, I love them!! ❤ 




Outfit: MOMOCHUU - Lena - School uniform B [Maitreya] RARE (GACHA ITEM)
Added To Outfit: [ abrasive ] Charmed Unicorn Backpack - Frost (GACHA ITEM)
Shoes:N-core DAKOTA "Black" (Rigged Mesh)
Jewelry: None due to attire
Tattoo:  None 
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body (with bento hands & Maitreya Classic non-bento hands)
Shape: Created exclusively for me by me.
Skin: None shown due to mesh body and mesh head.
Skin Tone: Glam Affair - Jamaica Skin Tone (Head & Body)
Makeup: [MLC] Black Cat Wings Eyeshadow  & Liner Omega Applier, Blush from Lelutka Mesh Bento Head Simone 2.7 System HUD & alaskametro<3 "Velvet" lipstick - Classic/Omega (unpacked)
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.7
Eyes: Came with the updated Lelutka Simone Bento Mesh Head 2.7 
Hair: *ARGRACE* IROHA - Blondes