BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Partial Absence - VioletCrush Bravin (VioletCrush Resident)

Annyeongaseyo (bows slightly) Everyone,

Right now I am in and out of SL (my avatars may or may not be online however it doesn't mean that I am there. I have issues with my back and I have Sciatica.
My DR believes that the disc that is in my lower lumbar region that sits in a tilted position such as this symbol / may be pressing down on a nerve which is causing some major pain and numbness from my upper hip down into my ankle. So this is making daily life a bit of a pain in the ass, quite literally. We are following medicine with heat therapy as well as rest. If this doesn't relieve any of the symptoms then I will be put into PT (Physical Therapy) and as a last resort at my own request Steroidal shot to correct it. I'm not a fan of drugs or Steroids.

So sitting at any one place for any length of time is painstaking, including sleep. 
Please bear with me during this period as this is a medical issue that I will have for the remainder of my life and have no choice but to deal with it when it pops up. I'd rather do a thousand other things than deal with this. Thankfully I have one thing that makes this a little bit easier and that is I have supportive people around me that are very caring, loving and helpful just because they love me. I have not asked any of these people for help as I am a silent independent type of woman that choses to keep it inside.

They are aware of my actions and mannerisms more than I thought (on a couple of new members of my life) than I thought and seen through the facade of  "I'm OK"  I am thankful for the people who love me and I admit that I love them to the moon and back...And beyond.
The Divine Universe has blessed me with amazing people whom I care deeply about and care deeply for me. I wish everyone could have what I have with the special people within my life. I am forever grateful for each and every one of  them.

So please be patient with me during this time, I don't usually go MIA even with the new life plan I have. I am usually not here everyday (haven't been for past year) but I try to get on at best a couple times a week now. Life is beautiful when you have the right people and balance within it and I believe that I have all of that in my life now.

Some believe in God, I do not but regardless of the religion you participate within I am sure that we can all agree that whatever deity(s) you choose to warship have a plan for the individual you and they will present it to you slowly after lessons are learned to promote that part of your life which is now why you walk with the diving down through that path to a new world and brighter you. In the end the ultimate life lessons are learned to create the you that you were meant to be. This is why we come back repeatedly until we have learned all we need to know for the final journey of our forever life. Divine beauty as life is beautiful.

PLEASE NOTE:
I do not intend for anyone to believe that their choice in religion is incorrect or wrong, I simply wish to share with you my belief within my religion. Religion is something that gives us a sense of peace within so please by all means continue to believe and warship within that in which makes you happy, just as I will do so for myself. There is no manual with life or anything involve within life, it's a DIY that we have to create our own life and happiness and that includes the joy brought to us through our scripture  and our symbols or tailsman (ir Pentagram, Pentacle, Druidism, Cross, Other Christianity, Catholic, Baptist, Lutheran, Pentecostal and a mecca of other religions that are a wide and vast list that I simply can not list in it's entirety due to lack of  knowledge beyond my own, but I am sure you get the idea). Religion is to each person seen differently through the worshipers eyes and is viewed within the vision that promotes a lifetime of security, love and trust from our chosen Deity(s). Simplified....Something to believe in.

What I say onto you is that you should continue to believe as you do and NEVER be afraid of who you are in every aspect of your being including your religion beliefs. I'm a Traditional Solidarity Wiccan Witch.....What does being a Traditional Solidarity Wiccan Witch mean? You believe in the old Wiccan beliefs (not the new version). I am not into the Poly aspect of the relationships I am a monogamous person, meaning I have one partner and not several others...It's hard enough with one why in the hell would I want more?!? We don't believe in harming anyone unless its a severe case that has put you in some form of strife to a point that it has hindered or outcasted you from others or loved ones. You don't just get pissed off and decide that you have had enough of a person so you choose to curse, hex or use any other form of magick in an ill manor against them.

And before you laugh at the term Magick, you must understand that everyone who is alive carries magick within them however if you have not been taught to seek our your special gifts you simply won't embrace it and usually fear any such talk of Witchcraft and Magick related topics or beliefs. You simply MUST believe that it is there and that you can do good with this power. Sure theres a dark side but that goes with anything within life (Good vs, Bad). It's like the Light vs. Dark. White vs Black....An artist will know that there are so many elements of White and Black through out the color spectrum, meaning there is so much White as well as Black in every color. You can't have one without the other it is impossible. So what I am saying is within magick there is White And Black in every form of magick used, it is more of a "Grey Magick" but wouldn't sound official calling it Grey Magick lol so its considered as White Magick and Black Magick. There is Good vs. Evil and in Good there is some Evil as well as Evil having some Good within in. This is pretty common if you would sit down with an open mind and consider the possibilities of life and religion, they all seem to go hand in hand with one another effortlessly. All religions Derived from Druidism which is the oldest religion in the world, then it branched off into a myriad of other religions. Don't fear what you simply do not know, look it up and learn a little about it so that you can see that Hollywood did a bang up job of portraying the old world religions as Evil. Anyone can misuse the "Magick" including the most skillful spellbinder or Magician. Just like people can misuse any other form or religion to benefit their own devices regarding the intent, none the less the outcome will always be there same and the old saying rings true still to this day and that is "Do onto others that you'd want them to do onto you". What that means is if someone has wronged you in a severe way then you have the right within the laws of Magick to protect yourself and cause rewarding strife to the one that hurt you severely (I don't mean boyfriends or girlfriends that have broken up with you or the bitch that stole your man or the bastard that store your girl, I mean harmed you in the sense of causing you to lose something very personal or important to you and or your life and damning towards you). The laws of Magick are in place for a reason....To keep people of being stupid and going off half cocked cursing, hexing, manipulating and harming others just because they don't like them or just for fun (this included manipulating that boy or that girl you like and want as your own, you can't manipulate them into being your boyfriend or girlfriend because it is against their free will and this is something the laws of Magick deem as punishable by the X3 (using care to not bring Magick residue back to you 3 fold for forcing someone to love or like  you and they normally wouldn't be this way on their own free will).

So in a nutshell please take some time and read up on any form of religion ie: Druidism, Wiccan, Pegan etc. before judging them or strictly pinning Evil or Bullshit religions. We all have our own beliefs and we are allowed to have such beliefs as not everyone views things within life the same, that is the beauty of diversity.

Ok, Ive rambled enough I think I am going to take some medication (in about 10 minutes it will be time) and I am relaxing in the recliner, maybe watch a little bit of TV till everyone is back home....I need spoiled and cuddled hehe ,yes I milk that because I like it and its known I play the oweie card ;)
Hopefully this will go away soon and I will be back and able to blog stuff.
I think my cellphone needs a breather from this blog because it's not like writing it from the system, this is tiny...At least it isnt as scary as seeing it from our 60 Inch flatscreen TV (yes we have had it hooked up to a PC to see how my avatar would look on it and it's like whoa wow shes 5 feet tall (human sized) its crazy but the details is hella cool! Were thinking about getting another 60 Inch TV and making it the systems monitor. That would be bomb! Anyways time for me to log my phone off. Please be patient with me adn I will be back as soom as I am right as rain once more, that is a promise (but keep in mind I'm not here as often now since I've relocated and have new people in my life that I cherish and want to spend my time with them and I want to be with them, lol one a little more than the others but that is expected anyways lol so they take no offense in that.

Anyways I will see you as soon as I can and as soon as my DR releases me and says I am good to go. 

Annyeonghigaseyo (bows slightly)!