BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I've fallen a bit behind due to RL

As I've stated in the past few blogs that I've been able to do that I have been crazy busy with RL and all that comes with it and it's all pleasantries. I'm honestly in love with everything I have in Real Life now. It's like my world has come together in the way I have longed for it to do for some time now. Who knew that all I needed to do was relocate. I no longer live where I use to, I no longer live in the town I grew up in. I've traveled to a whole new world. It's seams that I have found peace here. I have family, friends and special friends that I care deeply for and they reciprocate that. Though to my disbelief and denial lol I have ended up with a negative but it isn't bad enough to ruin all the good that I've found. I have sciatica and it decided to flair up and bringing with it a pinched nerve that I've been seeing a Dr. to treat it. It does tend to put physical strain on me since I have been so active in RL for the past  8 months. Everyone around me makes me feel loved and cared for and for them I am thankful for each of them.

So since I've been a slacker lol and more so in RL than in SL I will do a blog of past gifts from PurpleMoon. One from Christmas this past 2017 and a Valenties gift from this past Valentines Day 2018 (it very well might still be available in the store but if it is you will be required to wear the PurpleMoon Group Tag to claim your copy of this sexy dress.

So, since the Valentines Day Dress MIGHT still be available I'll post it first them the former Christmas Gift.
The Look
Outfit:  :: PM :: Lindsey Gown -Valentine's Edition-
Hair: #14 {Limerence} Sammy hair-Colours2
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE
Shape: Created for me by me no further information offered.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Shoes: .:KC:. CARLY Ankle Boots/Heels - Slink High, Maitreya, Belleza
Skin: Glam Affair Caribean 
Eyes: Came with Lelutka Simone Bento Update
Jewelry: Cae :: Promise :: Ring (From the Set)& 119~~ Ysoral ~~  .:Luxe Ring Candice:. (Maitreya v4.0)


And now for the lovely Christmas Gown that I wasn't online during the holidays because I was so busy and I never got around to blogging it and thats sad the gown is very lovely! So with that said I do hope that you were able to have picked this gem up before it was gone like 2017.
The Look
Outfit:   PM  Rouge - Holidays Gift -
Hair: #14 {Limerence} Sammy hair-Colours2
Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE
Shape: Created for me by me no further information offered.
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Shoes: .:KC:. CARLY Ankle Boots/Heels - Slink High, Maitreya, Belleza
Skin: Glam Affair Caribean 
Eyes: Came with Lelutka Simone Bento Update
Jewelry: Cae :: Promise :: Ring (From the Set)& 119~~ Ysoral ~~  .:Luxe Ring Candice:. (Maitreya v4.0)


So that will conclude this blog installment and allow me to post my final blog for the night as I am being given the evil eye that someone wants to watch TV and my presence is being requested hehe. So I'll post the last one and wisk away to watch TV a couple of hours before retiring for the night. It will be a chilly night and I am ever so thankful that I have a snuggle partner and I love snuggling!