BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, August 31, 2018

Tonight

Annyeonghaseyo!
I'm back with another blog full of goodies for you!!
This blog's main feature is of course Zuri Jewelry.
Head: .LeLutka.Head.Simone 3.0
Eyes: Came with the Mesh Head
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Darkness Ears
Face & Skin Applier: Soon to be released - .:BD:. [WEAR ME]  Akiko Face & Skin Body [FULL AVI] -  Omega (This is from Black Dragon)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Hair: Exile::Royal Command Blondes
Outfit: [Cynful] Andressa - Red [Add me]
Jewelery: Zuri Rayna~Only You Rose Elite Full set (Minus Hair 
Comb) & Zuri's Sole Heart Belly Jewel Gift
Other Jeweleries: Gift from my husband - *elise* - Jewelry - Margherita BENTO, and the Wedding Ring set from when I married my beloved Zeke. I'm also wearing an infinity thumb ring that was a gift from my friends Akiko and who goes by K who just happens to be her parther and RL boyfriend, thank you, I love you guys!!

Shoes wasnt an accessory that was used do to the shape of the mesh dress so there was no Shoes.

I was undecided on the photo to use so I decided that I would just use all 5
of them...
When in doubt make your own route!




Ending with my beloved Zeke and I