BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, March 1, 2019

Under $1200L Outfit

                                                       Ciao!
                                            Annyeonghaseyo!
                                                  Konnichiwa!
                                                        Hello!
Today I am going to post a blog that I normally don't post. I know for budget hunters it's helpful but for me it's just easier to go buy wear. I had some free time while searching for things to add to our land because I change the house all the time. Lol Yes, Zeke laughs at me in both RL & SL and says "I'm glad we can't do this in RL because I'd never know where my home would be" lol sadly the man is right....Neither one of us would know where home is. I do rearrange the RL house alot, which he doesn't care. He's usually brought me something for me or the house anyways when I do it lol. But anyways I decided to do an 
Under $1200L Blog.

Now, I must put a disclaimer here first!
The Jewelery And Hair Are priced higher as they were purchased from the General Store Or An Event.
Jewelery In General Store Non-Event, I believe it was $1200L for full set and the hair was bought back in 2010 from Hair Fair Event and I think I paid $250L both items are still available at their respective stores. The Jewelery from Cae and The Hair From Lelutka. I do not know if the prices are still the same though!
The other thing that I am uncertain of is the Bralette from Moon Elixir. It was purchased on a FLF event, several months back, I don't know if it's even available any more and if it is, I have no idea on the current price. I've heard mixed regarding Moon Elixir FLF releases, meaning some say they are exclusive releases and some say they go into general store stock. I have purchased shoes that were released on a FLF in general stock from the store after the FLF release. So I don't know for certain just remember when you go looking for the item(s) they may or may no longer be available. Also, keep in mind that when you go looking for the Bralette it will no longer be priced $50L!
All items available are regular priced now and the bralette if it is available it will be same, regular priced.

That's why I labeled this as UNDER $1200L, I allowed room for price flexuation.
I'm sure you can find alternatives within your inventory or on the Marketplace to replace the bralette if it is expensive. 

OK, so now that I have placed the disclaimer I think we can now get busy with the look, the style and the credits.


I normally don't do "fetishwear" but when I seen these I thought...Sure why not at least just once. 
Only the styling will be given as we all have our own look and don't wish to change who our person is to fit a cloned look of another resident...Well if your normal and happy with your own personal look you don't.
No Skin & Head Specifics (I don't disclose this anyways). 

It's obvious the body worn is Maitreya (I dont recall this being Belleza Friendly).

(ISH means - EXAMPLE -  frugal-ish)
Moon Elixir - FLF Sugar Rush Latex - Bralette (Previously sold as a FLF item) $50L 350L (ISH)
[D'eVil] Hani Boots Clean Maitreya (FREE)
[D'eVil] Lia Gloves (FREE)
[D'eVil] Sui Corsage Latex & [D'eVil] Sui Corsage Skirt  (FREE)
.LeLutka.HF04 hair.Blonde 250L (ISH)


With the clothing and shoes being free from the Marketplace it somewhat makes up for the possible price tags on the hair, braletet and jewelery at an estimated price of......

Hair - $250L
Top - $300L
Jewelery - $500L
TOTAL $1050


Items are rounded high as these was NOT recent purchases.
If it's higher than actual price then it's like BARGAIN! Which is a total BONUS! And like Winner winner chicken dinner! 

I sincerely so hope the items are cheaper or on price point and you don't spend $1200L. Do keep iin mind that you CAN change the look up if you don't have the Lindens but the over all outfit fits a need. Dress it up how you like as if your using what you already have (Hair, Jewelery and Top Options) you spend  nothing!

Outfit items are all found on the Marketplace and all from the same store.

Top, Hair & Jewelery - I don't know if it is on the Marketplace.

I hope that you find this outfit useful and handy for a quick and cheap alternative for whatever you need it for.