BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, May 24, 2019

Club La Casa Nostra Garden

Ciao! 
Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello!
Today I thought it was a beautiful day to take a photo in our gardens at our Club.
Club La Cosa Nostra.
So the photos you'll see today are featured in the lush gardens at our home sim and club.
So, what am I wearing?
Outfit: : Bag Outfit Maggie BENTO *Arcane Spellcaster* Ak-Creations
WORN ON: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Shoes: [JUSTICE] LIZA BOOTS - INDIGO - MAITREYA  [GACHA ITEM]
Hair: Stealthic - Paradox (Blondes)
Jeweleries: My Wedding ring from my beautiful husband
Location: Club La Cosa Nostra Our Club and Sim.

Now, here is the HUD for this really cute bento outfit!
Please know that the green is actually the same color that I am wearing...A Slate Blue and not a spring green. I think it was just an SL texture malfunction. Not that SL has issues...Ever....Laughs hysterically...Right!
Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!!
Peace & Love
Grazie!
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Thank You!