BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Thursday, June 13, 2019

It's All About The Options Baby!

Ciao! 
Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello!
Final post for me as I'm waiting to get Zeke up and then I am going back to bed with the dog and the cat for a few more hours. I have to be up myself by 8 AM so I'll set my alarm on my iPhone X and have Zeke call me too just to be certain I'm up. When I get done with the errands Ill come back to the hotel and do a couple more blogs before running out and grabbing lunch for the guys, unless the weather breaks and it starts pouring down rain again, bleh! I think we have had maybe a solid week maybe 2 of no rain so they have been kicking ass on this job site, so I guess it wouldn't be terrible if they had a day or two off. I'm always up for Zeke being off work and with me. My mom loves him and even my uncle likes him which is kinda scary lol my uncle doesn't like people easy that's involved with us kids. My cousin gets along with him well but thats not unusual since we all went to school together, so win win for me lol family acceptance.
So anyways this is the outfit I chose to blog before I jump back in a warm bed, thank you baby! Hehe We have the rooms air on because its miserable though I must confess I'll turn it where t's colder when he leaves for work because I like sleeping cold and he likes it warmer but he generates alot of heat, lol OMG haha.

Anyways back on track lol can't tell I'm not full with the program and its nearly 4 AM and I'm still tired and not wanting to be awake lol. Oh well here we go!

Bodies This Shirt/Top Fits:
* Belleza
- Freya ✔
- Isis ✔
- Venus ✔

* eBODY
- Curvy ✔

* Jomo
- Fox ✔
- Tiger ✔
- Werewolf ✔

* Maitreya ✔

* SLink
- Hourglass ✔
- Physique ✔

* Tonic
- Curvy ✔
- Fine ✔
Should fit your body.
Due to Body Sizing (Done By The Person Wearing The Body) Sizing my be an issue, maybe in some cases is needed to hold some parts in the ALPHA HUD (of your mesh body) to fit better.

BRA OPTION 1

BRA OPTION 2
And The Location Of These Photographs are Of Course Our Sim

And Now HUDS

This is the Shirt/Tops HUD
And the shoes I'm wearing is also WellMade's Juno Shoes and here's the HUD
Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!!
Peace & Love
Grazie!
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Thank You!