BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Monday, June 24, 2019

Second Life's 16th Birthday Events & Celebrations

Ciao! 
Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello!

This year is a new year for me. I've been in Second Life since Sept 27th 2008 and this Sept 27th will mark my 11th year inwolrd. In the 11 years I've been in Second Life, I've never attended any Birthday Events not participated in any. This year I am participating as a greeter. You meet lots of new people, some new residents, some old and some even older than yourself which seems to be a dying fad in the Metaverse now days. They joke, they laugh and we spend hours dancing just celebrating. There are really great gifts from merchants like Blueberry, ABC Horses (wicked cute), KittyCats (Also adorbable) And Bio-Breeds (Awesome too) just to name a few! Of course if your a Premium account holder with Second Life, Like I am you get a gift at one of the Premium Gifting parcels and it's a really nice Diner this year! There are lots going on this year (likely all years but since this is my first lol it's a new experience for me and I am enjoying it). I'll be around on one of the sims at the Landing points when I have some free time between RL and Zeke keeping me buys lol and my SL schedule and I'll look forward to passing you any of the LMs and Map you need!

Let's Celebrate 16 Years With Second Life!
Hope to see you around the sims!!
If I have free time tonight I'll be there wearing this awesome Daisy top that I'm mad for!

Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!!
Peace & Love
Grazie!
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Thank You!