BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, July 19, 2019

Enjoying The Sun And Swimming At Out Sim

Ciao! 
Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello!

All light effects are from within the Secondlife Viewer (Firestorm, Singularity, Black Dragon & The Official Secondlife Viewers) I didnt wear or use any other filters, these are RAW.
NinaX Swimsuit Bento (Poses 1 - 5) 
You can pick these poses and many others up here.


                              

                             
Super fun and sexy swim suit poses for the perfect 
beach setting for your blog or just a fun 
day in the sun and some swimming. 
These poses are Bento.
you will likely need to turn your AO off when using the Animations (I don't know about the poseballs, where I was I couldn't rez). I use Priority 3 and 4 Bento AO's and I had to still turn my AO off during these shot's. 
I have  non-priority AOs but I didn't try them, so I can not advise if you will be able to use them or be required to turn them off as well as the 3 and 4 priority Bento AOs.

Non the less these are fun poses to use for blogging or just because you feel like a photo say's a million words.
Have fun and enjoy life's frames!

Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!!
Peace & Love
Grazie!
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Thank You!