BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The New Japan Section Of The Linden Homes Are A M A Z I N G!!

Annyeonghaseyo 안녕하세요
Konnichiwa こんにちは
Hello

NOTICE:
I do RAW shots without editing when showcasing an item or using an amazing background I've purchased or created myself for a blog set and these need to be seen in TRUE LIGHT. The only editing are the lighting, and the environment that was laid out for the scene. This photo is untouched by a photo editing program! 
I've been a Premium Member of Second Life Since around November of 2008. I've had many Linden houses over the course of my time and have changed the house off and on because the location was crappy or the house just got boring to me and sometimes it was due to both reasons. I recently changed Lincen Homes to the Newer Japanese Sims and I am in love with my new home and its location! You get like 16 (give or take) house choices now where as before I believe it was like 4 choices.
With sims filling up fast at events, concerts, clubs and many other places I have found that people arent able to get into events on a single try (I learned this on SooYunKim my alt for our BLACKPINK Tribute that does concerts so I needed to upgrade her as I had long ago on Violet (So yes both girls are Premium Members). 
So I got to see what I knew as a "normal" on Violet as a perk of being a Premium Member now on SooYunKim. I knew I'd get the $300L a week stipend so there was no news with that lol. I didn't realize you got a $1000L sign on bonus if your are are a Premium Member  after 45 days! Maybe I should downgrade Violet to Upgrade her to get the $1000L bonus lol, nah I'm good.
I knew you had better perks with Live Chat ans assistance and I've had to use the feature a time or two in all the time Ive been in Second Life.
 As far as knowing about sims like Racer's Gulch and Sandboxes for building and creating your own content, I had no idea you needed to get a Premium Membership to go to places such as these. 
But yes you will need a Premium Membership to have exclusive access to member only areas (in which I had no idea that exsisted). 
You always had access to Premium Membership gifts from Linden Labs but they were always so heavily land impacting and prim heavy so I never got them but I may be checking these out now since I've fallen in love with my new Linden Home. 
I took my actual house down on my land and now just use it for building, creating and detailing stage presences as well as practice area for our Kpop girls that we rollplay. 
Brief catch up on that, we rollplay 2NE1 And BL@CKPINK Tribute (I am the Leader CL and Dara on Violet & SooYunKim) and my daughters rollplay Minzy and Park Bom from 2NE1 and Jisoo and Jennie from BLACKPINK), I also have CL, Taeyeon and AleXa between Violet and SooYunKim that I RP as a solo artist too so the Premium Membership does help! 
Who knows I may eventually do Soos Linden House too but it wont be for a while yet because between RL and my blogging and jobs in Second Life atm (lol more so real life with work and all that).
I need to do the more important first besides I've had this new linden house a month before I decided to actually do anything at all with it haha. Maybe Ill do a Linden House Christmas or something for both Soo and Violet and reveal Soo's house. 
It depends on ones needs when it comes to your premium membership choice, free account, premium membership or the new premium membership Plus. 
Get what you need not what seems like gold, If you figure it all out you don't need to spend crazy amounts of money on a premium membership that just sounds all gold and glitter. Be reasonable and sensible.
I'm not going to list any of the items in my linden home unless I've created it.

The Lamps in the Livingroom and the bedroom are the Dana Lamps created by me and is at the inworld shop and on marketplace too. 
The shower in the bathroom is a shower that I created, some parts are transferable and others are no transferable (even though the ad read "FULL PERM"). 
The photos on the wall are not created by me and thus are not offered for sale, the texture isn't for sale either, Sorry, not sorry.
The daisy Field I could sell however I choose to not do so as one of my favorite flowers is the dainty little Daisy.
The welcome mat I also made it is on sale I believe its at the inwolrd store however if not I know for a fact it's on the marketplace store.
The rest is all purchased by several creators within Second Life.

OK, so I've rambled enough so I'll close this here and in the event I do Soo's house it will be later. 
 - ̗̀💖 -̖́❤ - ̗̀💖 -̖́❤  - ̗̀💖 -̖́❤  - ̗̀💖 -̖́
Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!! 
- ̗̀💖 -̖́❤ - ̗̀💖 -̖́❤  - ̗̀💖 -̖́❤  - ̗̀💖 -̖́
Peace & Love
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Thank You!