BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Wednesday, May 22, 2024

[Zaida] At Uber Event

Annyeonghaseyo 안녕하세요
Hello

NOTICE:
I do RAW shots without editing when showcasing an item or using an amazing background I've purchased or created myself for a blog set and these need to be seen in TRUE LIGHT. The only editing are the lighting, and the environment that was laid out for the scene. This photo is untouched by a photo editing program! 

These Images are in random order, when uploading them they didn't stay in selection order like it does with 3 to 4 images. 

We are going to talk about this beautiful house. It's unfurnished, I however took the liberty to furnish it on my land so you get an idea of how much more beautiful it becomes when it's furnished. This looks like it is a small house on rezzing it, however once in side there are many rooms and decently sized (I'm funny about room size personally). There are several rooms, downstairs is a living room, Kitchen and dining room, and a space for an office. Upstairs there are enough rooms to have a master bedroom, baby's room, bathroom and two additional bedrooms for older children or house guests. It's very spacious and pleasingly deceiving on the outside, as I said it looks smaller on the outside but once inside not so small. Plenty of room for family or someone who lives along and loves the Georgian Mansion vibes.

Now For The Information On Where You Can Get 
This Beauty!!

STORE: 
Zaida Homes & Furniture

STORE LM'S:

PRODUCT THAT I'M BLOGGING: 

[Zaida] Georgian Mansion

PRIM COUNT: 
138 Low Impact as long as you use original purchased sizing. 
Streaking may possibly increase the prims/land impact.

DETAILS OF PRODUCT: 
This home is beautiful and very well crafted.
You can find the beautiful home at the upcoming Uber Event.

MORE INFORMATION:
I'm lead to assume that Uber Event is currently open, as I was 
unable to find anything detailing a date the event opens and I was on the managers profile, the group and her to picks about Uber and still turned nothing up. You will likely need to just pop in and out type of scoping to check if the event is in deed open now.







































Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!!
Peace & Love
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Thank You!