BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, September 6, 2024

Playing In The Water On A Sweltering Hot August Day


   Annyeonghaseyo
안녕하세요
  Hello

    NOTICE:
I do RAW shots without editing when showcasing an item or using an amazing background I've purchased or created myself for a blog set and these need to be seen in TRUE LIGHT. The only editing are the lighting, and the environment that was laid out for the scene. 
This photo is untouched by a photo editing program! 
STORE: ODD DOLL


BODY I"M WEARING IS: 
MAITREYS v5.3 (LAST UPDATED) [ X  ]
MAITREYA LARA X [  ] 

OUTFIT I'M WEARING IS:  Odd Doll. Raylie Set Fatpack
BODIES OUTFIT WILL FIT:  Maitreya, Reborn, Rolls, Kupra, Legacy

OUTFIT & ITEMS(S) COME IN
FATPACK [ X ] 
MEGAPACK [ ] 
SINGLE COLORS [ X ]

EVENT INFORMATION: No event information so you will likely find this cutie outfit in the mainstore!

  SIDENOTE:
   I was gone for 3 months, because I had somethings that I needed to take care of (A mixture of good and bad, the good out weighing the bad). A new life with someone I love so deeply, 
I got to meet the grand-kidos and the youngest of all these precious kiddos (he isn't even in school yet)
loves me and his grampa, he'll literally cry if he can't be on grampa or my lap. His mama say's we spoil him and I told her that when she was 9 (that is when I came into the girl's lives, her sister was 14 or 15)
and I remember this cute little girl who couldn't let daddy or me out of her sights. She grin and her husband laughs because she turns just a light shade of noticeable pink. So many good things, too many to list really but this past October I lost my 14 year old kitty, it's heart breaking because we were together for 14 years and he passed away in his mommy's arms, he is cherished, loved and will be missed and he took a good chunk of my heart with him. I'll always love you my precious "Bubby-Butt". And I had to buy a new gaming Laptop, my other one powered it's self off and she was gone, never to reboot again, the tech said she had a long life and she did. I got her when I moved into my apartment around August or September of 2017 as my friend (he had her I want to say somewhere around 2010ish maybe longer) bought a new one and he knew I loved his computer so instead of chucking it, he sent her to me and we were together a good 7 almost 8 years before she just couldn't do it anymore. I hope she will RIP in the mechanical computer heaven and knows that she will be missed. She was our little Billy Bad Ass. She did everything and if I'd looked she probably would have started the dishwasher.

Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!!
Peace & Love
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Thank You!