Annyeonghaseyo
안녕하세요
Hello
NOTICE:
I do RAW shots without editing when showcasing an item or using an amazing background that I've purchased or created myself for a blog set and these need to be seen in TRUE LIGHT.
The only editing are the lighting, and the environment that was laid out for the scene.
This photo is untouched by a photo editing program!
BODY I"M WEARING IS:
MAITREYS v5.3 (LAST UPDATED) [ ]
MAITREYA LARA X [ X ]
OUTFIT I'M WEARING IS: :: pm :: Evadne Gown -Megapack-
BODIES OUTFIT WILL FIT: LARAX, LARAX PETITE, REBORN, WAIFU, LEGACY (COMES IN PBR & NON PBR)
ACCESSORIES:
GLOVES
BODIES OUTFIT WILL FIT: LARAX, LARAX PETITE, REBORN, WAIFU, LEGACY (COMES IN PBR & NON PBR)
MAKEUP: [MJN] Diamond Dust {EVOX} ADD ME
I CHOSE TO USE: [MJN] Diamond Dust {TINTABLE} MADE IT A RED BUT NOT A ROBUST RED AS THAT DIDN'T LOOK GOOD SO IT WAS MADE AS A LIGHTER RED.
OTHER COLORS IN THE MAKEUP PACK INCLUDE:
[NOT SHOWN] ALL LAYERS ARE BOM
[MJN] Diamond Dust {AQUA}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {BLUE}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {FUSCIA}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {GREEN}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {NUDE}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {PERIWINKLE}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {PINK}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {PURPLE}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {SOFT GOLD}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {SOFT ROSE GOLD}
[MJN] Diamond Dust {TEAL}
OUTFIT & ITEMS(S) COME IN
FATPACK [ ]
MEGAPACK [ X ]
SINGLE COLORS [ X ]
✨ Dress + Sleeves
✨ Available in multiple colors
✨ PBR + NON PBR
✨ Fits Lara X, Petite X, Legacy, Perky, Reborn & Waifu
PROUDUCT INFORMATION: EVADNE
Evadne was not made to disappear into a room. Sculpted curves, sheer cutouts and dramatic sleeves give this gown a sharp, unapologetic presence from every angle.
------------------------------------------------------✨-----------------------------------------------------------
Diamond Dust
Available at the MJN Main Store
Thank you for looking at my blog, it's greatly appreciated!
Peace & Love
Kamsahamnida
감사합니다
Thank You!

.png)
.png)
.png)