BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Monday, January 28, 2019

Patience

Annyeonghaseyo!
Konnichiwa!
Hello!


Welcome 2019!!

While winter is kicking in full swing for most some of us is enjoying the sun and warm temperatures. I've heard that back home in Illinois (the Midwest) it's terribly cold and they have had a blizzard, 14 inches of snow dumped on them, 2 inches of ice and now the temps are dropping even colder! Over the weekend they are said to accumulate anywhere from 3 to 7 more inches of snow!! Of course I guess there had been some freezing rain in there and it had melted quite a bit of that snow that was once 14 inches. With that said the weekend promises to not let them forget it is winter, it is cold. it is snowy and it can be icy. Do, I miss that shit? HELL NO! I'm in Lakeland Florida, which is East of Tampa now, have been since July of 2017 and I LOVE it!! It's nice to be somewhere warm. Granted today isn't a really lovely day as it's 59 degrees and we have a 40% chance of precipitation. Lol alot better than cold and snow!

Anyways, lol that's enough about real life...Let's do some silly fun Second Life.
So, Zeke had to go out of town in RL and I was waiting for him to return home. I decided to login on SL and do some photos but I liked the outfit and decided to share the photos and the detail I could recall (as this was done a week or so ago we just got super busy in RL and I'm just getting around to blogging it freely since I don't have notes for it. So, yes lol I came to class unprepared!

Lol, Let's Do This!


                                Stage setting for the photography and blog...
In this photo I'm sitting in our :CP: StarGazer Blanket Fort (PG).
Yes, sometimes we like to be snuggly without being sexual all the time in SL...Lol we have more fun doing that in Real Life anyways so ๐Ÿ˜.
Our home is just Amazing and so full of love that transcends from RL into SL, we are truly blessed.

With that being said let's do the close up for the outfit values.

Hair: Exile - Flowers in the Sun - Naturals
Dress: (Former FLF Sale Item) +Psycho Barbie+ [Fringe Dress] 
Boots: Empire (Former FLF Sale Item) - #EMPIRE - Datura
Tattoo: Worn On Back G-Dragon's Tattoo Inspiration .:[BD]:.Too Fast To LIve - G-Dragon Tattoo - Omega Applier
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Mesh Head: Lelutka (no further information provided)
Shape: Created By Me, Exclusively For Me.
Makeup: Eye Makeup in on the skin (no information of skin branding) The Lipstick is via Lelutka Bento Mesh Head HUD.
Nails: Via the Maitreya Nails - Black


So, while I was finishing my photography editing my super duper oh so hella sexy honey came home, which in that event it was time to walk away from the Desktop and Laptop to spend a relaxing evening  with a very handsome and lovable man....My Zeke.

So, that is all for this blog!