BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Thursday, February 7, 2019

Pure Magic

Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello!

As I return to the modeling world I am delighted to see the shows again with all of their flash and flair, I feel like a child in a candy store when I attend these events.

Granted, I can't attend them all because I think my darling husband Zeke would protest it, only because when he wants to go somewhere in RL he wants to go not login on SL with me so that I can go to a fashion show lol.
It's OK thought because there are times I'd just rather go be with him on a beach somewhere.
I do like to dabble in SL while he is doing things for his business or working from home, I don't pass a moment up to spend time with him, no no because I'd rather spend my time with him in the first place.

While our lives change between the real world and the virtual world, we're still the same people, still married in the virtual world while we are together in the real world. That comes from knowing him in RL for many years and attending school together. Lol so the answer is No, we didn't meet online.

I have a crazy time adjusting to the time difference lol.
As silly as it seems I went from being 2 hours ahead of SL to now being 3 hours ahead of SL and I can't shake that lol.
One would think as long as I have been here I would have adjusted to that.
Real Life wise I have but its the SL+2 hours verses SL+3 hours that gets me every time lol.

What I enjoy the most with returning to the modeling world is the creativity within your fashion designs and styling's.

I'll be doing a series of blogs for Just Evolve since I am a new Live model for them and which is also a part of BOSL and company and located at The BOSL Pavillian. Which you can go to the logo for Just Evolve and click it and get a teleport directly to the store, but if your going to go why not have a look at the beautiful sim while your there? There are stores a plenty and its just a lovely place with a lovely little garden too.

If you aren't a member of The Best Of SL Magazine Readers why not join the group (It's Free) and see what's happening in the fashion world, who knows it might inspire you to become a hip fashionista of 2019, just because you can rock your swagger perfectly.

So, I think that is maybe enough chit chat lol I'm getting the "OK, it's time to go to bed now and play on SL while I'm at work tomorrow look" so without any further ado here is the style card for this post.
I hope you find something that you like and that you feel you can put in your wardrobe and style it to make yourself extra!

Let's Set The Stage.....Photo... Very Little Editing, So you can See The Original look of this lovely gown, I had to have it so I purchased it, it's reasonably priced too at just $150L and you get 3 other lovely colors too!
Now the style card

Gown: JUST EVOLVE - WILDCHILD
Shoes: REIGN.- KARIZMA PUMPS- FATPACK
Hair: .ICONIC:TAMAR:VARIETY:PACKAGE
Jeweleries: *elise* - Lucia - BENTO Rings Was part of a 75L Sale, ! Angelle nose ring 10mm ~ silver ~ !,  Chop Zuey - La Cascadeuse - PK And My Weddiing Ring From My Beloved Zeke
Tattoos: (BACK) .:BD:. Too Fast To Live - Tattoo - Omega Applier, (ARMS) .Absence. Pink&BW Rose Sleeve
Makeup: (Eyeshadow) .:BD:,  Jem Eyeshadow - Omega Applier, (Lipstick) CAZIMI: Shimmer Lipstick & (Blush) Lelutka System HUD Default Blush
Nails: CAZIMI: Parfait Nail Appliers 
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Skin: Undisclosed For Personal Reasons
Shape: Personal Shape Created By Me Exclusively For Me
Mesh Head Brand: Lelutka (Eyes Are Included) 3.3 Updated
Eyes Texture: Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes (lights)

Now an edited photo of this lovely gown! 
I hope you find something in this blog informative and or even a fashionably Must have.

Peace & Love
Kamsahamnida (감사합니다)
Domo arigato (どうもありがとう)
Thank You!