BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Friday, February 8, 2019

Job Interview preparations

Annyeonghaseyo! 
Konnichiwa! 
Hello!
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
I'm getting ready for a job interview today and it's a professional position. It's not as a DJ or any part of a Club here in Secondlife.
As you can see the outfit I have chosen is classy and traditional for a profession within the professional workforce. While I will still be involved in clubs and doing my modeling and personal businesses such as Antisocial and Mera Luna Couture I choose to add other branches to my tree of employment.

By now, I'm sure your dying to know just what it is that I'm applying for....
Well to be honest it's a teaching job at a local high school here in Secondlife.
I won't disclose much more information about it just yet, only for the in case reason that I may or may not be hired. It does depend on my look, and my over all presentation of the class pitch and anything else I wish to strive for within this teaching position. I'd like to get it just simply because it wouldnt be a hard to follow class and the clubs I propose would be fun for all who'd choose to join them.
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
No, this isnt a RP for sex in the schools....This is a school that is teacher student based and it's about the actual RP of how school was and can be relived within your second life. I don't need into the debauchery RP for schools, to me that isn't fun and it's actually just creepy.

So, what I will do is once I find out if I've been hired...I'll post another blog as an update blog with a whole new look and background for the stage setting of the reveal...Did I or Didn't I?

So, now that I'm nearing my interview time I'll cut to the overall look for you!
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
I'm sitting in my office at our home.
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸
Now the style card

Outfit: CLOE.Donna Jumpsuit.Onyx & CLOE.Starlight Jacket.Onyx
Shoes: .:KC:. CARLY Ankle Boots/Heels - Slink High, Maitreya, Belleza
Hair: TRUTH VIP GROUP GIFT - January - TRUTH VIP Kaijah & Previous group gift TRUTH VIP - Bangs Collection *Updated*
Added Accessories: MyPhone 7 Plus (RED) MUSCHI
Jeweleries: Cae :: Fiore :: Collection, *elise* - Lucia - BENTO Rings Was part of a 75L Sale, ! Angelle nose ring 10mm ~ silver ~ And My Weddiing Ring From My Beloved Zeke
Tattoos: (BACK) .:BD:. Too Fast To Live - Tattoo - Omega Applier, (ARMS) .Absence. Pink&BW Rose Sleeve (UNSEEN)
Makeup: (Eyeshadow) On The Skin, (Lipstick) From The Lekutka HUD With Added Red Tinting & (Blush) Lelutka System HUD Default Blush
Nails: Maitreya Light French Manicure
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Eyes Texture: Izzie's - Tokyo Eyes (lights)
Skin: Undisclosed For Personal Reasons
Shape: Personal Shape Created By Me Exclusively For Me
Mesh Head Brand: Lelutka (Eyes Are Included) 3.3 Updated
☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸❁❀✿✾❃✺❇☸

Wish Me Luck, It's Time For Me To Go!