BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION 8/13/2023

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION BUT IT'S BEARLY DONE. I STILL HAVE A COUPLE THINGS TO DO BEFORE IT'S COMPLETELY FINISHED 8/27/2023.

Media Player Information

Volume Is Set Low (on 18), You Can Control How Loud You Want To Set It For.

Digital Mixed Tape. I Don't Claim To Own Any Right's To These Artists Or Their Tracks, It's Simply Songs We Or I Love And Wish To Share For Enjoyment Purposes Only. All Rights Belong To The Song Writers And Performers. They Retain The Their Right's To Their Work (Lyrics & Music & General The Songs). !

Add Me Media Player

NEW CURSER

Add Me Tagging

ADD ME RAIN

Channel Curser Purple [ADD ME]

Rainbow Chanel

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sexah In Purple Baby

This lovely 2 piece outfit is very classy. You can wear it to work, on a date or even shopping. I love the color (again, noted as purples hehe). Purples make me feel good in RL as well as in SL. I remember one birthday that was celebrated (a RL birthday that was celebrated in SL. Was the most amazing thing anyone had ever done for me. It was so special that it made me cry. Tears of joy of course. The person who arranged it is an amazing person who sometimes angers me, but none the less I adore them, lol even when angry at them. The colors of that birthday was done in purples and I did feel like a queen for that time). Purple can do wonders of things. Red means passion and red is also a color that is contributed to creating purple, just as Blue is. Blue is a masculine color and is associated with Tranquility. I could do a whole color guide on colors and their meanings and I may, just not today on this blog. You can feel and be amazing in your colors you choose and your wardrobe is a reflection of you and who you are.



























































Outfit:Silken Moon Metaphor Suit Space
Shoes:Included with outfit
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Sumptuous Lips - 30 Colors, .:Glamorize:. Lip Sheen Lip Gloss Tattoo Layers - 3 Types & -Belleza- FLF Neon Eyeliners
Hair:Exile::Rain or Shine: 11. Pastels RARE
Skin:[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Celestial ] - [ red chinaFairy  ](TDRF)
Eyes: pc eyes classic - cosmic dawn
Slink: ! Slink AvEnhance Hands Female - Elegant !